how you meet and their thoughts of you

Quicksilver's:
The wind whistling throughout my hair as I ran faster than what fury would have liked but at the moment I didn't
care; all I cared about was getting away. Let's just say that my morning didn't exactly go my way. I decided to pull a prank on Clint and Natasha but what I didn't know was that Stark had been working on a new toy. Boots that would enable to let a person ( like most shield agents) be on the level below my speed, but they were not the average Joe which meant that they were only a little bit slower than me. So I had a reason to panic because I was was being chased by two master assassins who where livid, and even though they were slower than me they made up for it by knowing the land better than me. So here I was was running as if a fire was lit under my ass through central park, frantically searching for them and not fully looking were I was going. I didn't see my pursuers so I stopped to get the much needed oxygen, because don't get me wrong I have stamina and I can run, but I have been running about as hard as I could for four hours. I rested my hand on the back of an old oak tree just starting to bend over a little bit and take a deep breath, an arrow wized by my head just a millimeter from my nose leaving it to tremble in the tree's trunk. It  sent me running in a new drive; after a while I found myself in a peaceful meadow but I knew I had to keep going. POV change ( and does not fully start at the place as where his POV ended  ( it's the place of were Pietro left us in the dust* starts playing another one bites the dust* ( sorry I had to do that)
I finished packing the last of the supplies I had just bought in my backpack. " so you're going to be busy with all this, is it  for work or play" Jimmy said with a smile. I looked up and smiled " a bit of both and even better it's earning me some
collage credits; because of mister Tony Stark building a new center for the science and art recreation he asked me to put up some of my art for it then talked to the board of directors and it was decided that it can be part of my courses." I remember the day I met the old man behind the counter. *** flashback brought to you by navi **
It was an uneventful Saturday and since me, my older brother and our best friend couldn't meet up because of over different work times and schedules . so here I was strolling through new York wondering if there was any good art stores around and a minor grimace ( and glare ) of anger on my face, you know just one that copy bring an army man to his knees you know nothing that bad, as I remembered what had happened at the last one and how much trouble I had gotten into because of it, even tough it wasn't my fault. Long story short there was perverted ass who was a staff member and would always be creepy and flirt with me,
then one day when I was one my way home and he was waiting in the alley way so that when I passed by he could ( and had) thrown me at the wall. He had his friends with him and tried to make me his ( so that if I refused and put up a fight they could make me " reconsider " as Nat would say. gee a triple threat, sadist, creep and a perverted ass), key word tried. So I beat the ever living * pause* snot out of them and had signaled  for backup, which didn't make it on time. Then that lead to fury popping his eye patch and a lecture from Colson. So I tried defending my self on the situation (which is also when things turned explosive), saying that if I had waited for backup and done nothing then I would have most likely been beaten to an inch of my life and worst by the time they showed up. Which lead me to be " grounded" from shield and unable to go on any missions ( not even the desk work( at shield) and had to pretend that I knew nothing about combat; until I was told otherwise. I couldn't get fired because of the fact I was never in the system so if we needed someone to go undercover and the system was compromised we would have someone who would be unknown to them; and nobody could connect the dots because whenever I went on the missions I always looked different, I did learn from the best ( Clint and Natasha), but personally I think that he's just an over protective, or as both me and Tony would agree on " a mother hen" or " momma bird"; also when I had started I was to young to be a full on member.  So here I was chuckling on how when the team found out it was basically a riot;everyone wanted to make sure that they were six feet under, even Steve wanted to give all of them at least a shiner, and Bruce barely managed to not become " the other guy"; yeah nobody messes with the the baby of the avenger family. I just turned to see a small shop that had the name of "artisans palette " in the window. I shrugged my shoulder and went in. To find the store had everything any type of artist could need and want. I was greeted by a friendly old man with glasses and white hair ( yes it's Stanley).
*** end of flashback because of koya budget cuts***
Now I was strolling to my favorite
place to draw or do anything artistic really, the meadow in Central park.
*** time skip brought to you by Honey's lack of cake causing everyone to run in terror***
I had just finished sketching and shading a delicate rose. I was just about to apply the new red oil paint to the tips of the petals for a pop of color when s I suddenly was flung from where I was sitting, my sketch book and paint brush were thrown a meter from where I had landed. "What the hell" I said reminding myself that kids could be around. I looked around only to a man on top of me and groaning in pain. He had bleach blonde hair that was dark brown at the roots, and_ color eyes he also by the sounds of it had a Slovakian accent ' huh it's rare to see people from Slovakia here in new York, wait a minute didn't Clint say that there was two new people on the team from there; A girl and boy my age if I remember correctly, what where their names again'. I looked over at my picture to see that it was ruined because of the half slash and half splattered red paint across the picture, my heart sank and rage bubbled up. " what the hell is wrong with you! look buddy I don't care how cute it think you are but you destroyed my artwork and you could have hurt someone for example a child that raises another question are you okay" my rage quickly dying out as I spoke, when I noticed he was smirking and I saw that he was hot. I started realize what I had said which made me turn the shade of red on my art and the man only chuckled. " You think I'm cute? My name's Pietro what's yours " he said in a slightly teasing tone, and by now I managed to hide my blush by now ( boy am I glad that I am an elite agent). I barely managed to speak in a non-flusterd tone " Abby ". There was a seconds of silence and then I remembered ' wait a minute the boy's name it was Pietro and the girl's name was Wanda they were siblings, fraternal twins to be specific'. The poor man was ripped off of me with the force of a angered hulk, and I couldn't help but cringe ( in my head of course) ' that's going to cause some whiplash '. I look up to see my brother holding the ( terrified) man by the scruff of his neck with the look ( you know the one, the one when you know that you are screwed ( up crap creak without a paddle or boat) a look that he gives when he is going to assassinate his targets( and not from orders). * His POV* all I focused in was running nothing else so I was a little surprised*** breaking of the fourth wall** oh come on man be honest you totally were. * Him looking in my direction* well your the one who said that I wasn't and besides do you think I am the type to admit stuff.
*** The repair of the of the forth barrier was done by Orihime and her spirits***
When I ran into something. After the world stopped spinning and a groan of pain later I noticed that I was on top of a girl in a white sundress. ' man she is hot or is it cute I don't care, come on Pietro say something '  the way her face shifted into anger snapped out of my thoughts only to hear her say " what the hell is wrong with you! Look buddy I don't care how cute I think you are but you destroyed my art work and you could have hurt someone for example a child, which raises another question are you okay?" I was smirking since she said I was cute, well let's face it i was smirking the whole time but when she made that comment I only made it more noticeable. Then I saw her face come to the realization of what she had said her cheeks rivaled Wanda's magic. ' okay maybe I should have a little fun' I decided that I would tease the girl since I like her *** breakdown of the fourth wall*** " very mature, for an elementary student level." * He looks away * shut up" *** the new wall replacement shows up, delivery guy hands me the clipboard " sign here" I give my signature " have a nice day" ****
" You think I'm cute? My name's Pietro what's yours" I saw that her cheeks where back to there normal color " Abby" she responded confidently. I was in a daze as I stared at her ' damb I am loving this movie cliche' then as I felt a hand on the back of my neck reminds me of why I was running in the first place, as I was ripped off the ground and the girl.' hovno ( 1) hovno hovno hovno ' as I dared to look and see what my fate was. Only to see the old man and the look on his face made think that I was about to wish I didn't come back from the fight with ultron.
*** Clint's POV ( again a slight set back in time sorry don't be mad 🙇)*** I was hunting for that brat and the flanking tactic was going well, I was up the top of tree scanning the area for him, and when found him I did not like what I saw. He was twenty yards away and he was on top of My sparrow, I would rather watch my bow burn than him be that close to her, let alone him being the one she chooses. I wiped out my bow and a grappling arrow and fired it at the trunk of a tree ten yards away from me and swung down landing perfectly; I then took off my rage making me forget to use the boots but there was no way I was standing by. I cleared the distance between us in matter of seconds.
*** Your POV and it is from where your last one left off***
I stared at the two of them and praying that the boy would not be broken or turned into a new punching bag by the end of this. " Stay away from my sparrow" Clint growled menacingly. I got up and dusted my dress of and said in a flat tone while walking over to him ( you know the one when you are doing something that you have done hundreds of times when you don't want to do it) " Clint let him go your scaring and I don't want to get yelled at if you make a mess. ( this half is not in the flat half) Plus it was an accident" Clint looked over to me his look in his eyes had softened so that the storm of protective rage was gone ( of course Pietro couldn't notice it).  He let Pietro down begrudgingly and he said in his brotherly tone" but he was on top of you" "of course he was because he fell on me" I shot back in a frustrated tone. Then I continued" Tony is right when it comes to you being too overprotective as a mother hen" This was the time that Natasha had arrived and was seeing the start of the small argument. " I was trying to watch over you, is that not what older brothers do?" Clint responded.
" yeah that's what they do but you are taking it too far I'm not a little child anymore" I shot back. There was a pause as me and him stared down; and then frustration in our eyes was gone and our tempers have flared down, as if we had somehow made up with our eyes. Pietro still looked a bit shaken but now if anything I saw shocked confusion in his eyes but only for a second he seemed to composed himself now he was back to having a smirk on his face. Natasha spoke in her calm voice " okay boys playtime's over. Fury need you two back at the tower". She looked over to me and said while giving me a hug" I'll see you around sometime soon Abby". With that the three had started to leave towards the tower,and Clint looked over to me as he was starting to leave and said "remember that Family Day is coming up" 
"wouldn't miss it for the world" I responded with a smile on my face as I watched them leave.
****** Pietro POV ( and this time it is continuing from were your POV ended) ***
We were walking back to the tower and I was thinking about what had just happened ' she is his sister, I didn't see that coming'

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Okay so I decided that I will be breaking this up into smaller parts and to be honest I'm really proud that I finally got this done. Some of the others that I will be doing for this will be: Talon, Clay Bailey, and Jack Frost there might be some others there might not it just depends if I have any ideas. Also if you see any grammatical errors or the sentences don't make sense let me know because I have not edited this well I have a little bit but not much or in awhile. I love you all so much, bye for now my munchkins.❤