story preview (solstice)

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT! *said in a hyper voice*

I GOT PASSED SOME WRITER'S BLOCK!!!

* looks back * well that was an English class well spent:)

I also wanted to say happy holidays and happy new year but I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so I get to say it now:) 

disclaimer, I take no credit for the picture so whoever did it I want to say thank for putting it on Google images and that is an awesome picture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She crept down the ivy covered wall searching for something though she was unaware of what that was, but little did the young girl know everything that she has known was about to change, and everything she dreamed about was about to come true even the nightmares.

There was once a legend that once every hundredth millennium when the solstice of a lunar eclipse and the blue moon aline that two worlds will brush against each other causing the borders to blur making it so that one could pass through to the other's world; and on the six hundredth occurrence the borders will start to shatter signifying the end of both; leaving only a child of born of

both to decide the fate of both worlds. Leaving it just at that for where we start this story.

" hey mom are you sure that this is a good idea? I mean how do we know that things will turn out like we planned it?" I asked my mother hesitant about the thought of meeting the other part of my mother's parents. My mother looked at me her green eyes sparkling like the bright emeralds they are to show me her confidence of the events soon to occur " I'm positive that things will turn out just fine, now come we need to finish up getting the things that we need because the sooner we start the sooner we can finish".

" are you sure that they will like me?" I asked still not sure of myself.

" Just because my parents had divorced doesn't mean that either one will love you any less" she said in a soothing tone.

" but I am not what they wanted, I'm the child of the man they deemed " wrong for you" I replied using air quotations on the last three words. She abruptly stopped walking and turned to me with a protective fire in her eyes and put her hands on my shoulders " I could care less if they didn't approve of the marriage of me and your father, it was what I had wanted, and I most definitely wanted you, so the rest of your family; and you know that your father loved and still loves you because you dream of him every night" she paused and then continued " also my other parents adore you just as much as your father and I" I pulled her into a hug giving it all my heart to show her how much that what she said had meant to me. We started back on our way to the other stores in the mall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that is a little taste of what I am working on, I wanted to just give the start of the story that I have because if I didn't it would take so long, and I think by me doing it this way it will kick me in the butt to keep working on it. also can you guys comment what your new years resolution was ( or is it "is" because it's partially past-tense )( it is okay if you don't want to)? anyway I love you my munchkins I hope you all have a safe and happy year :) <3