fixed version of the short story

Okay this is something I wrote for English class and I thought that I could use this for an update. This might be bad because of two reasons: A) it was semi forced idea B) I was experimenting with a different type of point of view and I am not used to writing the same story in a different way. I am debating about continuing this story ( making it a series) but when I wrote it I was not intending on continuing it.  Just to explain there will be a part where it states the point of view and that is where the story begins and these stories do interlock with each other. Now lets get on with the show.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Point of view assignment first person

'If only I could talk to him' is all that I heard in my head, or maybe it was my heart talking all I know for sure is that I have a crush on a boy who I don't think he knows that I exist and a head full of ideas that are unable to get out. There is an idea that I have in my heart bit whenever I try to say it the words are always stolen from me, to only leave me silent and abandoned. I always have thought that as long as I can draw or write than I would be fine but after I met him it's like my muse fled in fear. So if I can't be myself and take pride in what I do then what am I? The answer is simple... invisible; and to him I believe that I will remain transparent, I know that if he smiles in my direction he's looking through me and smiling at the girl behind me. So why should I kid myself? Am I still just a child wishing on the second star, and holding onto a fairytale? I can see that my prince charming won't come for me, so here I am lost in the bus terminal, just trying to think things through and trying to find my way out into the light.

Was what had been written on the paper that I had just finished venting the emotions I had pent up for what felt like years. Only to realize that the end of the period bell had rung. I sigh as I put the writing utensils that had littered my desk in my messenger bag. I stood up from my seat grabbing the remaining loose papers on my desk and throwing my bag over my shoulder; as I'm walking out of the class I sigh at the nagging wait of my extra textbooks. To be completely honest I was on autopilot as I weaved through the crowded halls and more focusing how I was going to manage ( and in what order) all the homework I have on top of the rest from my extra courses. I quickly appeared in front of my next class and scanned the room searching for my friend Cynthia, a small smile creeps up onto my face as I remember the time I met the nutty brunette girl. She's a handful that's for sure but she comes through when you need her. When I find her she is discreetly waving like a madman, I zoomed away from the hallway door as if it had been lit on fire over to where she was sitting, and then miraculously able to sit down next to her in one fluid motion. She looked over at me and perkily said " I think that's the fastest I've seen you move in a while what is the occasion?" I gave her a playful glare in return. " well it was because somebody was waving like a crazy cheerleader who drank two bottles of peppy" I teased; only to receive a fake look of shock which only made us burst into a fit of giggles. " I heard that Connor got in trouble today, last period I think" she said to me as if it was the scope of the week. " really I hadn't notice" I replied half in thought. She sighed heavily " I knew it was bad but how oblivious can you be? I heard it from all the way down the hall" she had said blankly. " Why are we talking about him anyway?" I said defensively. " Okay fine we'll stop talking about your Romeo little miss Shakespeare" she teased. " why do you keep saying things like that? You know that it's not like that, and besides how can that even make sense to you? An author having a romantic relationship with a fictional character? I think you're finally losing it. Oh by the way I finished writing something, I thought that you would like to see it" I said while shuffling through my papers only to meet face to face with horror; the poem was gone.

Third Person Point Of view (limited knowledge)

It was just like any other day for the boy named Connor Eldridge; he was barely paying attention to the droning sound of his teacher's voice. The only thing that was keeping him from losing his mind was that the class was almost over and then he would only have one more class, plus the cool breeze that came through the window as it delicately danced around every student and their papers. His eyes kept wandering over the classroom until his eyes fell upon a girl with raven colored hair. He knew her name for the two have been going to school together for eight years. Her name was Marissa and he loved how she would become so passionate and engrossed with her work. The boy sighed as he continued to daydream about what would happen if their circles met. " Mr Eldridge care to share your point on this topic?" a voice sharply cut him out of his dreams. " what is your answer?" Ms Tornel repeated. The boy panicked and answered quickly " 42". " that would be correct if it were math class but this is English; see me after the bell" she replied shortly. The next few minutes had finally past and the bell had rung. The boy walk up to the teacher's desk and if the the boy was honest he blocked out the screeching voice of slightly red faced woman. The boy just looked through his brown shaggy hair over at the ravenette girl, and he was surprised that she hadn't noticed the bell since she was always was the first one out so that she could be early to class. He noticed that Ms Tornel had finally cooled off and had dismissed him. He turn back to the teacher and said his goodbyes, turning around only to see the young girl leave with her papers while she seemed to be lost in thought. Suddenly as if he wind had chosen a new dance partner it blew across the room taking one of the girl's papers and made it delicately fall onto a desk a little ways away from the boy. He walk over to it and read what was on the paper:

' If only I could talk to him' is all that I heard in my head, or maybe it was my heart talking all I know for sure is that I have a crush on a boy who I don't think he knows that I exist and a head full of ideas that are unable to get out. There is an idea that I have in my heart but whenever I try to say it the words are always stolen away from me, to only leave me silent and abandoned. I always have thought that as long as I can write or draw than I would be fine but after I met him it's like my muse fled in fear. So if I can't be myself and take pride in what I do then what am I? The answer is simple... invisible; and to him I believe that I will remain transparent, I know that if he smiles in my direction he's looking through me and smiling at the girl behind me. So why should I kid myself? Am I still just a child wishing on the second star, and holding onto a fairytale? I can see that my prince charming won't come for me, so here I am lost in the bus terminal, just trying to find my way out into the light.

He felt a bit of pain in his chest yet he also felt hope. " she likes somebody?" the boy had asked himself. He was walking down the hall to his next class with the paper when he noticed that two girls were running towards him; the two which he recognized as Cynthia and Alexis. " That paper where did you find it? Did you read it?" Alexis rapidly asked. "Ms Tornel's room and yes I did read it" The boy had responded calmly. This only seem to light a fire in the girl's eyes " Why would you read something that isn't yours?" she shot back her voice full of passionate rage while grabbing the paper out of his hands. " Hey it's not my fault that you lost it, and it was well written so stop acting like I just read a sloppy diary entry" He retorted. Cynthia had finally caught up and put her hands on both of their shoulder's and calmly said " save everyone the trouble already and just ask each other out" and then the brunette girl walked away leaving behind her two blushing friends.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Okay so that's that, in away I do have a sum what idea of the continuation will look like if I do go through with it ( the title I chose kind of makes me want to). I still am toying with the idea though. I love you my munchkins, goodbye for now till then stay positive🙋.❤