snow ball fight part two

hey I found the notebook of mine that had this half of the story...

so yay update for you, and you, and the you the gentleman in the third row with the pretty girlfriend; yes you. ( goofy but it had to be done, you know it did) Just all around updates for everyone and possibly cake if honey sempi shows up again. Anyway lets get this show on the road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you know jack is the gaurdian of fun, he feels that it's like this : you guys are hard work and deadlines, I'm snowballs and fun time; I'm not a guardian. Well he didn't think that last part anymore but this was not the place he wanted to be. Thus making him bored and unfocused. So when North and the others were talking Jack was constantly changing the flopped position he was in and looking out the window.*** ( kind of like Mondays at school exspcaily in the morning) *** Letting his mind wander, he thought about his new friends, and most of all his " Snowflake " or what he wanted to call her most of all was his "Snow fairy" and oh how he missed her. Of course he missed the others, trying to distract her from his mind. North noticed something was bothering Jack and spoke up " Jack what is wrong, you under weather?" ** I tried to make it sound like him, I'm sorry I can't write accents** this snapped him out of his trance " what? No I am fine" he adjusted his posture and shook as his head as he spoke.

" He's just thinking about his Sheila, and the ankle biters nothing to worry about mate" Bunny teased. He hit the nail hard on it's head making him turn pink. " Oh I did get it right didn't I you got some color in your cheeks there mate" he poked.
" Bunny" tooth scolded *** cough cough, yet again*** Jack stood up " I was not, and it's not like that" he protested in vain, Bunny was starting to have fun.
" It's not like what so are ya saying you don't like her?" Bunny questioned.
" No, it's just she doesn't love me!" The room was quiet it was like everyone was frozen in time. North looked over at Jack and said " Jack walk with me" Jack nodded and left the room leaving the rest of the guardians trying to park cars in their mouths. *** Meaning there jaws are dropped to basically their lowest***
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
So here is the next part of the story, it's not my best because I wrote it along time ago and I never edited it before plus I wrote it in marker, I know how genius of me😑. I also wanted to give you the heads up I am still writing the rest of it and since it is an old idea it's harder for me to write but I am up for the challenge when it comes to you awesome readers💗. But it is late ( like one in the morning) and I need to start getting up before 10 in the afternoon because school is starting for me soon, so I love munchkins and goodnight.