WARNING: HIGH PUN QUANTITY ( and possibly a few lame jokes)

* I take no credit for the picture, I found it on google images so if the person who took this picture is reading this I want to say thank you, you helped me make a very nerdy pun.*

Okay as I have said in the disclaimer this is a pun so that's the first the one down. The way that this is going to work is that I will tell the joke and then the punchline will be hopefully right after it.

#1) why are jokes such great fighters?        because they always have a punch line.

#

sorry I messed up so lets continue

#2) what do you get when you get when you cross a unicorn and a mermaid?  a narwhal.

#3) how can you tell if your falling for somebody? you hit the ground.

#4) what do you call a cow with a sense of humor? a cowmediean 

#5) what did the goose say to the duck when he messed up? you really ducked that one up.

#6) what did the man say when he launched a timer out a catapult? wow time really flys (don't know the spelling for the pas-tense of fly) . 

#7) what do spell casters eat at the beach? sandwitchs.

#8) what do you call a dog in a sauna? a hot dog. 

#9) what dose the hare say during hunting season? run rabbit run.

#10) what dose the bunny say at there appointment? what's up doc.

#11) what do you call a flaming arrow? hotshot.

#12) what is a skittle to the eye? eye-candy

#13) what's an army holiday? tanksgiving (I mean no offense)

#14) what is a famous weather women? Reese weatherspoon (I've know clue of who they are or what they do, just heared  their name on a song so I made a pun about it)

#15) what is the cheapest kind of game meat? deer balls there under a buck.* I take no claim of this joke, I thought it was funny*

#16) what is fruit royaltie? a prunecess.

#17) what is fruit paradise? fruittopia.

had enough yet?........ no, okay I'll try a few more.

#18) what happen to shellfish when they get nervous? they clam up.

#19) what is an underwater  from of mathematics? algae-bra. I think that's how you spell the end of algebra.

#20) what do you call a fearsome teddy bear? a scar-bear.

okay I'm done this, sorry if they were really bad, if you want me to add more or some of your jokes let me know. Again the name voting is still up so I really do want to hear your input well technically out put because your out putting your ideas,so yeah. I am still doing the vote for the nicknames but right now there is nothing to be able to poll since there is no comments on the subject.

love ya munchkins. :)