mixed preferences for different shows

okay so these ideas just popped into my head; so you know those thoughts that pop into your head when you're trying to sleep or is at some ungodly hour. Another note is that if it dose not fit then I am really sorry, I gave you metaphorical cookies instead. Enjoy.

Mitsukuni Haninozuk : your nickname would be "bee", because people call him "honey" and the two you complete each other * you take the of us (us(us(us) and we the perfect two, cause you're the apple to my pie, and the straw to my berry* he will only call you this when you guys are alone or it's just the host club. you call him sweetie because of two things 1) you work with kids for most of your day, you help at a family friends daycare so it's a force of habit with the kids and kind-of stuck with honey. 2) who are we kidding he literally one the sweetest guys ever, and he eats nothing but sweets * pauses "hold up. has anyone seen him eat something that isn't sweets, because I don't think I have. well that's going to keep me up all night."* don't be mad about the song it felt like had to after the song reference.

night wing: nightingale because he loves it when you are humming softly while you are working on something and really into it. plus his name is night wing so it also fits, in away. He also just loves your voice in general. Plus when you guys first met or when he first saw you; you were in the park singing "sing sweet nightingale" and dancing around wearing a sundress until you almost fell into the fountain. you call him bird-brain you where really mad and so you imitated the joker and it stuck, but he knows that if you call him that it's too late for him to be in a safe distance away which is about the next continent over.* you are not abusive just scary enouph to make both batman and superman to pea (wet) their pants.*  sorry about the stepsisters.

quick silver: well both of your guys nicknames are self explanatory. you call him speedster, since he is so fast and is always running hence the nickname. he calls you slowpoke because you are much slower than him because he's him but you are a little bit faster than the average person since you were/are a track star so you are a bare able slow for him.

 he calls you slowpoke because you are much slower than him because he's him but you are a little bit faster than the average person since you were/are a track star so you are a bare able slow for him

arrow (from "storm hawks"): he's a bit more old fashioned but he also dose not have all the time name. so here would be a few of them: dear, honey, sweet heart, darling, baby. then for you in the teasing times you call him head because "arrow" head * bad pun I know* and he is the head of the group; but when you are annoyed with him you go with the same name that stork gave him when he was on bed rest for five days " captain notice everything" then everyone knows to give you some space, well except Finn but he never dose until he gets a glare that would say " shut up before I drop you into the waste-lands(?) and leave you there" or a left hook to the jaw. sorry I can't find a link for that scene.

____________________________________________________________________________________ will most likely update but not now I supposedly need sleep what ever that thing is called

____________________________________________________________________________________ will most likely update but not now I supposedly need sleep what ever that thing is called. Any-who good night I love my munchkins.