"Mask of nails" and "The dead"

warning this a dark pieces of free verse poems are in this update. I wrote these when I was having a bad day. the titles of the two pieces are what is in the quotations because I didn't want a mistake in titles, not saying that you lovely ( or manly (not saying that you cant be both) people would oh god I sound like a blabbing idiot; *sigh* it's been a long day (but a good one, just long) I cant wait for exams to be over already. so any way I don't want little ones ( younger kids, nobody 12 and under) reading this, I want to protect your innocence so let me be your night light and keep you away from the dark by you not reading this ( and sorry if I sound creepy or weird); and I mean the update not the warning so no loop holes for you. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

--------------------------------------------Mask of nails--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mask of nails is my protection and pain

I hide myself through the blood of my soul.

each fake smile, I pay the price.

can't you see it? the slow death of my soul

and it's blood trickling down my face.

ashamed of myself without, I tolerate the price's pain.

once you start you can't stop.

I should have never put it on, my mask of nails.

Every "hey you okay", I smile and say "yeah I'm fine,don't worry"

I can hear it, Drip Drip Drip.

I don't even have to look I know it's my blood on the side walk.

--------------------------------------------------The dead-------------------------------------------------------------------------

An empty shell, nothing more than forgotten life and meaning.

A rotting corps of a person long forgotten.

emotions long fled, for the dead can not feel.

never to speak again, for the dead make no sounds from the lifeless lips.

soul's recall their past as they wait for judgement.

one soul wishes to forget it's past, for they cause it suffering.

too many times it felt pain and isolation accompanied by fear.

too many fake smiles did it have to make.

hidden by it's mask it bore the smiles it had forged.

too many lies it heard, and fake friends.

too many harsh words cut it like daggers.

the final memory was a person who's soul had long ago broken.

"the person who I could have become is nevermore".

turned towards the darkness and jumped leaving all known worlds behind.

so yeah that's this update, can't stay and have the usual chat because I am late for supper and the parents want to be able to eat with me so I got to go. Love ya munchkins.