free verse poem #1 (unnamed)

To say is to wish.                                                                                                                                                                              But when people say you should not live in a fairytale does that mean they want to silence us?                Without the flow of dreams the world becomes the uninhabitable wastelands of the farthest planet's desert.

We all have an internal thirst for dreams, just like we do they grow and change with us.                     When we are small we dream of becoming the heroes of our imagination and bedtime stories.             As we grow it changes so that we find love or make the best of our careers.                                                    

Every now and then someone is forced to stop their dreams furthering this drought.                                     There is still thirst for dreams as the world is slowly morphed in front of our eyes making others wake  up from their own dreams.                                                                                                                                                   There should be more freedom; so that we can get back to the days of wishing that we can learn to fly or to or become superman when we grow up.

Let the kids be kids, so the drought can end and repair the damage that has been done.                              Never tell someone to stop perusing their own dreams; and not your own because you were too afraid to  do it yourself.

===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===

Hey guys I know it's been awhile since I have done something, but I was in New York city for a band competition and it was stupidly busy. So here is something I wanted to post before I went away but I forgot. I'm sorry if it's bad I wrote this in the middle of the night along time ago, like around Christmas time. I really hope that you lovely readers will comment I want input * cues animated sad eyes* " I'm so lonely"

*Ichigo's dad appears* " on no my little Abby's crying. Here's something that had everyone laughing in the isles" *puts on string of close pins on face*"look at my funny beard"

*Karin comes and kicks him away* "sorry the old man was bothering you again, he's such a pain. well I got to go check on Yuzu see ya later Abby" *hugs goodbye* " kay, take care and watch out for Ichigo for me" *she leaves*

Okay now that's over I guess all I have to say is goodbye, love ya munchkins.