the love story lost in the sand

* I kick down the door *HELLO EVERYONE ! I am back, I am so sorry that I have been gone for so long. First thing I want to address is holy shoot some people act like and have read what I wrote, every single one of you who has read this you are a superstar in my book * points at you * yes you, don't you try to say that you are not you are a beautiful little star. The next thing is I have no idea that some comments were made on this ages ago, I for some strange reason Wattpad did not want to give me the heads up and let me know that you guys had done this.* glares at the inbox*. Now on to the more interesting stuff this idea was brought to me by * grabs pastelcure* this precious little cinnamon roll. This is a love story between two characters and the plot is based off of a few songs that I know and love. Now depending how I want to end this story it maybe two parts. On that note if this is a two part story than it will be a slow update and I am so sorry about that but I want what I give to you guys to be of the best work that I think I can give; and I will soon be starting at my new job that will have me running off my feet for a while, there also may be chances that I will be working 12 hour shifts it depends on what they need me for ( it is a daycare hence the long hours). I have also come to a decision that is pretty much going to be shooting myself in the foot, since I was torn on which way I wanted to take to the story ( who was going to be in it and some other part that it can be effected by the first reason) I will make two (or multiple ) versions of the story so that I can take the ways that I want.  I have just made lot of work for myself especially since I am still fighting parts of the struggle of writers block. I want to make this idea right and you can only do your first request/suggestion once and I personally want to do it with a bang. Now I do want to give a warning that this may take be a bit cause it is my first time writing this way ( fanfiction or other wise), so please be patience with me I know that is a lot to ask for because you guys have already been so awesome but I just need you to hold on for a little longer. Now come here you little munchkins * gives big hugs* I have blabbed on long enough and taken up a lot of your time, thank you I love each one of you munchkins dearly goodbye for now.