Imagine: Mitchell confessing to you that he's a vampire

it was already late when you turned off the lights in the hospital and left. you sighed, you didn't like to lock it. actually, you didn't like to be outside in the night at all. there were some strange people working in the hospital, you had noticed. you put on your coat and went outside, after locking the door. you walked quickly, your house wasn't very far from here.
you walked through the alley next to the hospital as you spotted a dark figure standing there. you smiled at him, it was Mitchell, who worked in the hospital as well and was a friend of yours. as you passed him and walked around the corner, you saw someone lying on the ground.
"are you okay?" you asked as you walked towards her.
she was lying on her leftside and you turned her on her back to look if she was hurt as she didn't answer. she coughed and blood came streaming out of a cut in her throat and out of her mouth. you saw there was already lots of blood on the ground and started screaming, you didn't know what to do and she was dying and really needed help.
Mitchell came running towards you when he heard your screams.
"Please help her, Mitchell! she's dying!" you cried.
"I will, don't panic", he replied and sat down next to her, biting his own wrist and held it before her mouth.
you looked at it surprised. what the hell was he doing?
but her strength returned as she drank his blood and she was not gonna die, so you decided to ask nothing.
he stood up and walked away quickly. you looked at the girl one last time and walked after him.
"what on earth did even happen to her?" you asked.
he stopped walking and looked at you. "I have to tell you something."
"what's wrong?" you asked.
"she was biten", he answered your previous question.
"but, I mean, if I had a dog who bit someone, I would definately call an ambulance", you replied.
"she was not bitten by a dog", he said and stayed quiet for a second. "but by a vampire."
you started laughing a bit. "don't make jokes about this."
"I'm not joking", he replied. "she's bitten by a vampire."
your eyes widened and you stopped laughing. "but how do you know?"
he continued walking again, slowly. "we've been friends for a long time now, y/n. what I'm gonna tell you now is a kinda big thing. I hope you trust me enough to believe it and to continue trusting me", he said.
you nodded. "go on."
"vampires do excist. I know that... because I am one myself."