Imagine: Aidan proposing to you

this one's very short (again) sorry for that:)

you stepped out of the car and walked inside the restaurant. you first paid a visit at the toilet to look in the mirror if your hair, clothes and make-up looked good. they did. you went inside the dining room of the restaurant and looked for your amazing boyfriend Aidan Turner. you saw him sitting on a table next to the window. he smiled at you. you walked towards him and sat down across the table.
"wow, you look stunning!" he said.
you smiled. "thank you, you too."
you both ordered something to drink.
"y/n, I've known you for some time now and if I'm honest, you changed my whole life", he started. "you really are an amazing person."
you started gigling and blushing. "stop it, you're making me shy!" you said.
he grabbed your hand. "well, bad luck then. you deserve to know how much I love you, y/n. probably I love you more than any words or any action could say, but maybe this will come close", he replied and grabbed something out of the pocket of his suit.
a small box. he gave it to you and you opened it. it was a ring.
"dearest, y/n", he started. "will you marry me?"
you looked at him. he just proposed to you, he really did!
"you must know that I'm terrible company", you replied.
"I've known you for a long time, I know you aren't."
you started smiling very bright. "ofcourse I'll marry you!" you said and kissed him.
"you're a bloody idiot, proposing me, Aidan Turner", you whispered and shove the ring around your finger. "but I love you."