Imagine: you meeting Aidan at a pub

you opened the doors to the pub and went inside. the warmth was lovely, because it was freezing cold outside. not that you mind, you actually loved the winter. the cold fresh air, white snow, christmas trees and ice skating...
you walked towards the bar and ordered something to drink.
you looked around you. there were crowds of people sitting everywhere. you heard the sound of laughing voices and you smelled the scent of alcohol. you weren't very fond on alcohol, but it was nice for one time.
the barkeeper gave you the drink you ordered and you paid him.
you sighed. everyone came here with someone else and you were here totally alone. you weren't a loner though. it was vacation and aall your friends were away with family or something.
you didn't, you had to work.

you felt eyes buring on your back and you turned around.
there was a handsome man sitting on a table on his own. he winked at you.
you smiled at him and grabbed your drink and sat next to him.
"hey", you said.
"hi", he replied.

Irish.

"so what's your name then?" he asked.
you told him your name and he told you his.
Aidan Turner.
"beautiful name", you replied. "its weird, but I think I heard that name before somewhere", you added and looked at him.
dark hair, beautiful face, dark eyes, Irish...
OFCOURSE!!!!
this was THE Aidan Turner! the actor Aidan Turner!
your eyes widened as you realized that. you couldn't believe it, you were chatting with bloody Aidan Turner!!
"are you okay?" he asked.
you nodded, you hold the fangirl inside and tried to act calm. you didn't want to scare him off.
you looked at him.
"oh, now I see, you're the actor who played Kíli in the Hobbit", you said, like it was nothing. you almost added his roles as Mitchell, Dante, Ross and Philip, but you stayed quiet.
he nodded. "yes, indeed!"
you smiled. "yea, you were very good. I'm actually a fan, so it is nice to finally meet you!" you said.
"oh really?" he replied and smiled at you. "you're not one of those histerical fangirls, I like that."
you smiled. "thanks."

you two had a little chat and then he stood up.
"I better go", he said.
you stood up too and nodded. you actually want to stay here with him.
"yea I will go too", you said.
"shall I take you home?" he asked and you looked at him.
he was so nice!!
you nodded and you went to your house.