Imagine: Mitchell warning you

you walked through the park, going to your house. there were some young drunk dudes ahead of you. you didn't mind, you knew that they wouldn't harm you.
you didn't notice the black-haired and in black dressed boy who was watching you. well, not watching you, but watching the dudes. he knew something about them, that you didn't. they were vampires, and they wouldn't mind to hurt a pretty girl like you. this guy, Mitchell, saw that you were going straight to them and walked towards you.
you saw him coming to you. oh god no, you didn't want to be Bothered, you wanted to go home! he grabbed your arm and pulled you with him.
"let me go!" you said.
"I can't, they will hurt you", he replied.
"what?"
"you must stay away from them, you understand? because they are serious people, I don't mean hurring you like kicking your ass, but more like killing you", he said.
"killing me?" you replied. "why would anyone kill me?"
"because they are vampires!"
"vanpires?" you asked and started laughing. "seriously?"
"yes, vampires."
"okay, so what's the next thing you'll tell me, that werewolves and ghost are real too?" you replied, with sarcasm in your voice. who was this weird dude?
"you clearly don't believe me and I suggest you don't want too either; because if I'll prove it there is a chance that you will die. so please come with me", he said.
you looked at him. he actually was very cute. "okay, fine."
you followed him through the park as he took you to your house. you looked to the dudes again. were they really that dangerous? another person arrives at them and they attacked him.
"I warned you", he said and sighed.