Imagine: Kili saying Amralime to you

you were an Elf, supposed to stand guard in the cellars of Mirkwood. you sighed. some of the others had just came back to put some dwarves in prison and telling that they'd beaten the spiders. you wanted to do that kind of things too, not just stand guard in cellars where it was not even possible to escape.
you felt someone was watching you and looked up. the dark-haired dwarf looked at you. you smiled him.
you sighed again. just sitting here and not doing anything made you feel guilty. you didn't help the Elves and neither the Dwarves.
you spotted some weird fellow coming to the cellars, holding the keys in his hand.
oh, but you could help them! you stood up and walked towards them.
"need any help?"
the little fellow turned around when he heard your voice.
"uhm..." he said and looked at you.
you looked back at him. wow, he had such weird feet!!
"I'm being serious. need any help?" you repeated yourself.
he looked at a dwarf, who you recognized as Thorin Oakenshield. he nodded. "would be very kind of you."
"there will be others here within a few minutes. we need to hurry", you said and helped him unlocking all the doors.
"close them again, that will give us more time!"
you walked towards the cell of the dark-haired dwarf and opened it. he looked up at you, with wide eyes.
"you better hurry", you said.
"but you will get in so many trouble by helping us!" he replied. "why would you risk all that?"
"the only thing I do here is stand guard. I can't imagine anything worse, so let the trouble come, I don't mind."
you turned around to open the next cell when he grabbed your arm. you turned back at him.
"thank you for helping us", he said.
"I already told you, it's fine. you better go now", you replied and looked at him.
you always had thought that dwarves were horrible creatures; selfish, rude, stubborn. but you actually started to like this one. very much. and you actually didn't want to see him go away, but that was the best and you knew that.
"Amralime", he whispered to you before going away with the other dwarves.
you looked at him walking away. right before he went out of your sight he turned his head to you again and smiled.
you smiled too. that one word was stuck in your brains, even if you didnt know what it meant. Amralime...