Imagine: Kíli and you getting married

this one's very short and crappy again, sorry!

"you look stunning!"
you turned around to face the dwarf woman who helped you with picking your dress.
you looked at it. "really?"
she walked towards you and smiled. "you mustn't be so unsure, elfling. he will love you even more than he already does", she said.
you started blushing when you thought about Kíli. today it was your wedding, of you and him. you were seriously getting married!!
"I hope so", you replied.
"yeah, he definately will. now, you better go, you will be late", she said and grabbed your arm and pulled you outside.
it wasn't a really fabulous breath taking entrance.
but that didn't matter. Kíli was standing there and he smiled. you were about to run towards him and give him a hug, but you were wearing heals and a wedding dress, so you walked towards him slowly.
he looked gorgeous, as always. he had even brushed his dark hair!! that was more than you could have ever asked. you smiled.

first all your friends had thought that you only loved him because he was a prince. but now everyone saw that it was true love between you two.

you walked towards him and he walkef towards you till you were standing very close to eachother. you looked down at the dwarf and smiled. then you two kissed and he gave you a beautiful dwarvish ring.
you were now officially a daughter of Durin.