The Dare To New Friends

Everyone got into the car and the drive continued. An hour later...

"Are we there yet?" Rima asked.

"No." Kat said.

"Are we there yet?"

"No." I said.

She kept on asking the same question, over and over again.

"You know what, ask us that question one more time and I swear to god I'm going to punch your face multiple times and then throw you out of the car!" I said clearly ready to attack.

"Hold it!" Kat pulled over and stopped the car.

"I don't need blood stains on the interior or the car!" She said with a serious face.

"Rima, sweetie, I'm going to duct tape your mouth and hands. Then shove you into the trunk and when I see a ditch, I will throw you down it. We don't want that happening now do we?" She smiled, showing her pearly whites.

She turned around and stared at Rima. Her eyes started glowing.

"We want to kill her too, but come on! Her mom expects her home, and if she's not back, then we're screwed!" I said.

Kat started the car and put on her aviators.

"She didn't say we could bring her back home in pieces."

So, the ride was awkward from that point on, until we reached the cabin that we're staying in for a few days.

"I'm going to check in," I said.

"Alright, hurry up. There might be one less person in here," Kat said.

So, I checked in and got the key for our cabin. Kat drove to the cabin and parked on the side of it. We started getting our things from the back of the car and started making ourselves at home.

The cabin was made out of stone and dark stained hard wood. Small shrubs lined the porch and an antique light fixture was lit up. Kat made pasta and we ate.

"I'm bored, who wants to play truth or dare?" She asked.

"I do!" Rima and I said at the same time. I cringed at the thought of being in sync with her.

"Alright, who's going first?" I asked.

Everyone was being chickens and kept asking for truths.

"Okay! Somebody do a dare already!" I cried out of boredom.

"Fine, I pick dare." Katherine said with confidence.

"I dare you to go next door and ask for some milk." Rima said.

"What kinda dare was that?!?" I asked.

"Don't worry. I'll just do the stupid dare," Katherine said while putting on her white and blue Adidas sneakers.