The War

KATHERINE P.O.V

"Ah! The Alpha and Omega Jewels! The two most powerful werewolves on earth. You will be in the ground soon." The head master of vampires said.

"Not if the werewolf nation rips you into shreds." Alex said.

"Oh yeah, well we have a little surprise for you. Ivory, get the guests of honor."

A girl brought out three crosses with one person on each cross.

"Are these familiar faces?"

I felt paralyzed when I saw the three faces.

"Those can't be..." Alex said in shock.

"Unfortunately, it is. Jacob, Addison and...nooo! You sick bastard!" I cried and started running towards the head master.

I slashed his face and he started bleeding.

"We should start now." I said.

"I know I'm going to regret this, but fine." Alex said.

Alex and I howled together so that the others can attack. Mayhem has begun and there might not be any survivors. While the head master was knocked out, I ran to the crosses. Ivory and four other vampires were blocking the crosses. I started growling and getting ready to attack. All of a sudden, four other werewolves came to my side and I stopped growling. I looked at them with confusion.

"We're here for you." A familiar voice said.

"Yeah, just give us a quicker heads up next time." Another one said, his voice sounds familiar too.

"We are gonna put them back into their coffins!" One of them said.

"So we gonna fight or what?" The last one asked.

"Josh? Jordan? Xavier? Lucas? You guys are here!" I said.

"Yeah! So let's whoop some bat ass!" Jordan shouted.

We attacked the vampires and I attacked Ivory. She tried to bite me but I bit her instead.

"Ew! Vampires taste nasty!" I said, spitting out Ivory's blood.

Where's Ivory? I took a few steps and felt something squishy. I looked down and saw Ivory's body decaying as fast as quick sand. I ran past the body and bit off the ropes of the first cross I saw. Addison fell off the cross and I transformed to catch him. I held Addison in my arms and patted his face lightly. He was waking up slowly and he finally opened his eyes.

"What happened? Where's Raven? What's going on?!?" He asked.

"Calm down! Your in the middle of the war." I said while moving his hair away from his face.

"Now, I need you to untie Raven from her cross. Can you do that?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

I helped him up and he ran to Raven to help her while I try to get Jacob down from his cross.

ADDISON P.O.V

I ran quickly to Raven's cross and looked up to see her unconscious body tied tightly to the top of it. I looked up one last time and flew up to the top where she was tied. I looked out into the battlefield where there were pools of blood from the dead vampires and werewolves.

"Uh, Kat?" I said.

"I'm kinda busy right now!"

"Well I think you should take a look at the field..."

She turned around and saw what I've seen. She was surprised and terrified at the same time. She went back to untying Jacob, she had to be careful with him because he got the most beating out of the three of us. When she got him down, she moved his hair to the side. She kissed his forehead and Alex saw. She left Jacob lying there for a minute and she started running. She transformed back into a wolf and went back to fight. Jacob woke up after she left and Raven was off her cross. She was waking up and she looked lost.

"What the hell?" She asked looking at her surroundings and she was in disbelief of the sight.

"Come on, we have to fight! Kat and Alex need our help!" I shouted as I ran towards the war.