The Gate To The Ancestors

"Do we have to met eye to eye in wolf form?"

"Yes. I don't want to do this either. Katherine, if we do this, I just want you to know that I..."

"I...?"

"That I love you, you are my mate and everything will be okay." She looked sad, I licked the side of her face to see if she would cheer up.

''Should we get this over with? The ancestors would get mad at us.'' I said.

"We can live the rest of our lives together if we don't."

"They know that we already met in human form, and they know we haven't made eye contact in wolf form. Besides, they would take their anger out on earth."

"We don't want to do this..."

Our bite marks started glowing and so did our eyes.

''But we have to. We'll...we'll count to three together. On three, we open our eyes." I said a bit scared.

I licked the top of her head and placed the top of my head on hers.

"One..."

"Two..."

She sounded just as scared as I was.

"Three!" We said together.

I opened my eyes, but she didn't. She opened them after three, I saw a beautiful blue glow in her grey eyes.

Katherine's POV

Wow. His eyes are yellow and there's a yellow glow to them. I kept looking at him and all of a sudden, a big rock landed not too far from where we were. My ears perked up and I ran to it. Alex chased after me. When I got to the rock landing site, Jacob was there.

"So, you met the Alpha Jewel and you realized that you guys are mates after all."

"I didn't want to, but we wanted to save earth. If we didn't meet, the ancestors would take their anger out on earth."

"What are you doing here, Jacob?"

"Alex! You're the Alpha Jewel? Katherine! You're the Omega Jewel? I want me a piece of that!"

"Yeah and stay away from her!"

He stood in front of me and started growling.

"Alright! Easy there! I want her, but I want to kill you!" He jumped on Alex and I ran.

Then I charged at Jacob and pushed Jacob into the ground. He swung his paw as hard as he could and sent me flying to a near by tree.

"Ah!" I cried and I blacked out.

Alex's POV

"Katherine!" I shouted and then I stared down Jacob.

"You idiot! She's the Omega Jewel!" I ran to him and slashed his face.

He was bleeding and he fell down, hard. I ran over to Katherine and nudged her. She didn't move or get up. I placed my head on her shoulder and started whimpering. All of a sudden, I started moving. Katherine was lifting me up! I moved away from her and she started standing. She was struggling, so I helped her walk. She licked the side of my face and I nibbled on her ear. She looked at Jacob and asked what happened to him.

"Nothing happened to him. Come on, we have to open the gates."

So we walked all the way to the stone that had blue engravings on it. It had four paw prints. We placed our paws on each of the prints. Then a green beam shot out of the stone. We entered through the green beam.