The Warning

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

There are three more parts after this one, those three parts have been put on private by Wattpad. At least, that's what I saw on the computer, to be honest I don't know why though. Follow me to read the rest of the story so that it will make sense when you get to the end. Thank you and hope you enjoy reading.

***************

Katherine's POV

I knew we had to tell Addison and Raven about what happened with the jewels. I looked at Raven and she knew it was me as soon as we met eye to eye.

"I'm afraid I have bad news for the both of you." I said.

"What is it?" Raven asked.

"I met the Alpha Jewel..."

"I see where this is going.What should we do?"

"You and Addison should run, run away from here."

"But we have a war to fight!" Addison said.

"What if something horrible happens to you?!?" Raven cried.

"Nothing will happen to her. I will protect her." Alex said.

"Alright, who are you?" Raven questioned.

"Alex."

"Alex?!? You told me that you were mortal!" Addison shouted and started running to Alex.

Raven tried to restrain him but that didn't work. She was pushed away and she fell into the water. I jumped into the water and saved her. She started coughing up water and she was ice cold. Then I heard a whimper, so I turned around and saw Alex limping. Addison was about to jump on him, but I stopped him. I fought with Addison until he surrendered.

"He lied to me!" Addison shouted.

"He did it for his own good. Now you two must get out of here." I said in a calm tone while helping Alex.

"What about you two?" Raven asked.

"We're going to fight and we're going to destroy this legend. Forever." I growled at them.

"Come Raven, let's go." Addison said as he rushed inside to gather his belongings.

"What if I don't see you again?" Raven asked me.

"You worry too much Ray. Just go with Addison to the uhm...tropics! Yeah, the tropics or somewhere!" I licked her face as a final goodbye.

"Ugh!...okay." She hugged me and went with Addison into our cabin to get her stuff.

Raven's POV

As Addison and I made our way to the cottage. I saw blood dripping from my arm, then I quickly realized that it was from when Addison pushed me into the water.

"What is it?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing!" I said to him.

He grabbed my arm with the cut, I got a tight firm grasp of his shirt and I winced in pain as he touched the big bruise on my arm.

"I'm sorry Raven." He said then he held me in his arms.

All of a sudden out of the blue, he grabbed my arm again and closed his eyes.

"Addison! Are you okay?" I asked but he ignored me.

Then my bruise started to heal and in seconds it was gone like there was nothing there. As he opened his eyes he smiled and looked at my hands.

"That's your specialty isn't it?" I said like an excited three year old.

"Yah, it's my special power." He answered shyly.

I pulled him into a hug then started crying. He took me in his arms and asked me if I was okay.

"No I'm not okay! My sister is going to fight some next war and I'm really worried!" I yelled and cried my eyes out into his shoulder.

"You have a strong and smart sister. She will do whatever it takes for our safety and Alex will be there too. He'll protect her. Come on, let's get going. Where do you want to go?"

"I hope your right. I want to go home or to Florida."

"Florida it is."

So we packed our stuff into Addison's black Honda civic and left. I held onto Addison's hand because I wanted to stop myself from running to Katherine. While we were driving, I looked out the window and saw the moon. I looked away from the window and kept my eyes on the floor. I hope Katherine, Alex and Jacob are okay. All of a sudden, a bunch of people ambushed the car.