All Because Of Milk

Katherine's POV

What the hell was that? I don't get Rima sometimes, but whatever. I wonder if anyone is home. The porch light was on, lights are on in the cabin and cars were parked near by. Three of them, a black Honda civic, dark blue Acura and a neon orange Mazda. There was no movement at all. I walked onto the porch and knocked on the door. A guy who looked like my age opened the door. He was wearing a black fitted t-shirt with grey sweat pants.

"Mine," my second person, Omega Jewel, growled.

We don't even know him and you're already claiming him as you're mate!- My brain

"May I help you?"

"Yeah, do you have some milk?"

"Yeah, come in."

"My name's Alex by the way." He said with his back turned to me and I gave him the cup that I brought.

He kept peering over his shoulder and smirking.

"Katherine," I said and folded my arms over my chest.

"I like that name," he laughed and leaned on the wall nearest to him.

"Thanks for the milk," I rolled my eyes and left the house.

I unlocked the door to my cabin and the girls started laughing.

"What? You told me to get it and I got it."

Raven belted out another laugh and she started crying.

"Okay, okay, it's Rima's turn now. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Oh come on! Pick a dare!" I said.

"Okay fine!"

Raven thought about the dare and then she got an idea.

"Okay! Your dare is to hit on the person who ever answers the next door neighbor."

"Alight."

Rima slid in to her neon pink shoes and went outside. I just realized something! If Alex opens the door and saw her, he would be in for a surprise!

"Rave! My mate is in there!" I exclaimed and ran outside.

I was too late because Rima got a head start. I dragged her by her hair and walked back to the other cabin.

"I'm sorry about her, she's a little crazy," I giggled nervously.

"It's okay."

"Nice rides," I said to break the silence.

"Which one you like the best?"

"The dark blue Acura."

"That one is mine. I got a really good bass system in it."

"Awesome."

"You like cars?"

"Like them? I love them!"

"I never met a chick who loved cars and knows about them. You're the first, I dig that. Want to look at it in detail?" He grinned.

"Yeah, if that's alright with you."

"I'm fine with it. Come on." He took my hand and showed me his car.

Omega Jewel squealed.

He showed me the engine and the car's interior. After that, we started talking for awhile and then it got cold.

"Your cold aren't you...?" He asked feeling my ice cold hands with his warm ones.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah. Come with me inside."

He got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"I like hanging out with you, we should do this more often."

"Yeah, we should and here's my number."

"Here's mine. How long are you staying here?"

"A few days."

"We can chill together soon. I promised Addison and Jacob some guy time."

"Alright. I'll message you or something tomorrow, if you're not doing anything."

"Cool."

I shivered and he noticed. He held out his hand and I took it. We were still talking about the things we liked and about our lives when we got inside. I sat down on the fold out couch closest to the fire. All of a sudden, I felt wool covering me. Alex wrapped a blanket around me and then his arms around my waist. He put his chin on my shoulder and looked at the fire.

"See how sweet he is? How could you not want him?" Omega Jewel asked.

"It feels like I've known you forever."

"It does, doesn't it...? I can't talk to my best friends like the way I talk to you. I can't just be like what car do you think is better?They think I'm crazy, but you think it's different, in a cute way."

"Really? I can't tell my best friends my feelings about certain things, but with you, I can tell you everything. Even the embarrassing stuff. I never told anyone that I watch chick flicks once in a blue moon with my sister and I hate it. If I can, I'd watch them all day long just to spend time with you."

I laughed and he smiled.

"I'm not joking though, I would do whatever I hate for one day with you."

"Your so corny and I think it's cute." I smiled.

He turned my face towards him and kissed my lips softly. After that, we were in each others arms by the fire. All of a sudden, I heard something fall and some moaning. Alex saw me perk up.

"Don't worry. That's just Addison or Jacob."

"Ugh! What the...Agh! Alex! Who the heck is she?!?" A guy with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes came out of a room.

"She's Katherine and she's from next door. Katherine, that's Addison."

"And you just brought her here?"

"Actually..."