You Don't Have To Say I Love You

She smiled at me and I smiled back. Well, that went better then I expected. So, we talked about cars and stuff that we liked. After awhile, I said good night to her and went back to our cabin. I saw Alex sitting there, so I walked up to him and sat beside him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Just thinking about today."

"Dude, you should be glad that it's over!"

"Yeah I know, but half of the werewolf nation is gone, my love almost died and I put my friends in danger."

"In the end everything turned out alright."

"I guess it did."

"What are you gonna do now?"

"I was thinking about going to Rio and living there for awhile."

"By yourself?"

"No you idiot! I was thinking about you and Addison coming with me, you know so we can chill out everyday with great weather and hot babes."

"Hot babes? Don't you already have one?"

"I'm pretty sure that she has tons of guys fawning over her, she probably forgot me already."

"Dude, your the idiot! She saved your life, she loves you, but she's shy too tell you!" I said and got up to go inside.

"Where are you going?"

"To bed. You don't see what you have in front of you, she's a great chick and you can't see it. Just because she didn't say I love you, doesn't mean that she does." I left him sitting there.

ALEX P.O.V

Jacob is such a drama freak, but he's right. I have to know for sure if she loves me though. I got up from where I was sitting and started walking to the girl's cabin. When I got to the door, someone opened it. It was Katherine.

"I have something to tell you." She said.

"I have something to tell you too." I said.

"Well, let's talk about it outside."

So, we stepped outside and sat on the porch.

"Who's going first?" I asked.

"I will. I wanted to tell you that I love you, I was just scared to tell you because I've been broken before."

"I love you too. I thought that you've forgotten about me and moved on, but Jacob talked some sense into me. I didn't need you to tell me that you loved me because I know it's true."

"Well, you should know that I love you Alex, even if I don't say it." She said while putting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know." I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head.

"What do you plan on doing after this?" I asked.

"Well..." She said and told me what she was thinking about doing.

"That could work." I said.