Three Years Later...

Three years later...

RAVEN P.O.V

"Alex! Come here!" I shouted.

"What!" He said as he walked out from the living room.

"Look!" I pointed at Addison, Jacob and Katherine in the tropical blue waters.

Katherine noticed and she waved to us.

"Alex! Raven! You guys are such slow pokes! Join us!" She shouted.

"Alright! We'll be down there in a minute!"

"Come on Al..." I turned around and he was already gone.

Where did he go? I turned around again and leaned over the balcony a little. There was something swimming behind Katherine.

"What's wrong Ray?" Katherine shouted.

Then she screamed. Alex swam behind her and placed her on his shoulders.

KATHERINE P.O.V

"Alex! Put me down!" I said.

"Alright."

He lifted me from my waist and placed me in front of him. He smiled and the guys started laughing.

"I'm not a rag doll!" I said.

"Your my doll and that's for sure." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Your so corny Alex." I said.

"I know and your lucky that you still have your neon green bikini on." He smiled at me devilishly.

"Oh no, you wouldn't...?"

"Come here!" He grabbed my hand and twirled me closer to him.

He pressed his forehead onto mine and he started smiling at me. His hands made their way to the bikini bra strings and I felt them being untied. Then I felt them being retied again. I looked at Alex and he smiled.

"You actually thought that I was going to do it?"

"Dude we all did." Jacob said.

"Well, I would only do that to her in bed. I'm sorry if I frightened you." He hugged me and kissed my lips.

"We all would've done it, especially to this little miss." Addison said.

"Hey! Shes mine!" Alex said.

We laughed.

"Come on, bring it in." I said.

Everyone went into a group hug.

"We're such assholes..." Jacob said.

"True that. Hey! Lets see how strong you really are Kat." Addison said.

"Your goal is to get to Alex."

"Sounds easy enough." I said.

"But theres a catch, you have to get through us first."

"Damn it."

"Alright, ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Go!"

Jacob and Addison stood in front of me. Alex was behind them. I touched Addison's abs and Jacob's face. Then I ran my fingers through their hair and kissed the side of their faces. They moved apart enough for me to walk to Alex. I started to run, then two hands grabbed my wrists. I turned around and saw them smiling.

"Nice try princessa, but that didn't work." Jacob said.

They held my hands and brought them to their chizzled cheek bones. They kissed the sides of my head and Addison whispered to me: