The Missing Half Of The War Call

KATHERINE P.O.V

Another one down, a few more to go. I watched Alex from far and a vampire is running behind him! I must save him! While I was running towards him, a vampire went in front of me. I howled for help and Josh came rushing to my side.

"Josh, I need you to deal with this one! The Alpha Jewel needs my help!"

"Alright! Go!"

I licked the side of Josh's face and ran towards Alex. The vampire is about to stab him but I jumped just in time to save him. I felt a cold blade pierce my skin and I fell to the ground. I whimpered then I thought to myself. I might survive, unless the blade was made out of real silver...

ALEX P.O.V

Blah! Vampires don't taste that great. I bit the vampire that was going to stab me from the back. Funny thing was, he didn't have a blade of any sort. The vampires started retreating and started collecting light weight items. A vampire quickly swooped up a white thing with blood on it and a knife fell off of it. I howled for the end of war, but I didn't hear the Omega Jewel. So I howled again, still no response. Four other werewolves joined me and bowed. They were covered in blood.

"What's wrong Alpha Jewel?" One of them asked.

"I don't know where the Omega Jewel is. I howled and she didn't respond."

"We will help look for her."

All of a sudden, I felt a cold breeze. I turned around saw Raven and Addison standing there.

"Where is she?" Addison asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"What?!? You said that you would protect her!" Raven said ready to attack me.

"We will find her, don't worry. I don't think she traveled far." Addison said while restraining Raven.

"Alright." I said and started running to the knife that fell.

Luckily the knife fell where there wasn't any blood. I smelt the blade and I got a whole scent of silver, but it was a bit off. I smelt the blade again and this time, I smelt blood.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I started running and following the blood scent from the blade.

The scent lead me into the woods and the four wolves appeared as well. They were heading in the same direction as me.

"Any sign of her?" The wolf from before asked.

I didn't answer him and I ran even faster. All of a sudden the scent got really strong and I stopped. There she was, lying there lifelessly on the ground. I rushed to her and licked her wound three times. Her wound healed within minutes, but she didn't get up. I painfully howled and I laid down next to her. I placed my head on her neck and started whimpering. The four wolves from earlier and a few others met me in my location. Addison, Raven and Jacob ran to my side. They saw her on the ground and they started to look away and cry. I got up and bowed my head. Everyone bowed their heads and gave their respects. After awhile, everyone left and I was all alone.

KATHERINE P.O.V

I'm not dead. Oh my god! I'm not dead! I'm unconscious! Just great...

ALEX P.O.V

"Hey pretty girl." I said trying to smile my way through this.

"You're brave, stubborn and awesome. I hope you're listening to this, because I promise you that I will never love any other girl other than you. You and I have sparks, actually more like fireworks. You get the idea. This is all my fault! You wouldn't have ended up like this if I hadn't pushed you into doing this. Half of our nation is dead because of me. I should've died today, not you..."

KATHERINE P.O.V

I started waking up slowly and started smiling. I can't believe that Alex is taking the blame for all this! I got up slowly and silently while Alex keeps blaming himself for everything. I transformed and Alex noticed. He transformed as well.

"Katherine? Is that you?" He asked, looking at me in disbelief.

"Yes, it is." I said smiling and I was about to fall but he caught me.

He kissed my forehead and held me in his arms.

"I'm glad that your okay." He hugged me.

We walked in each other's arms towards the bloody field. Raven was crying into Addison's shoulder, Jacob was pacing back and forth. Josh, Jordan, Lucas and Xavier were singing sad songs. When Alex and I appeared from the woods, everyone perked up. Raven ran to me and gave me a big hug. When she was done hugging me, Addison hugged me next. He didn't let go of me and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I would've cried my eyes out if my best enemy was dead..." He whispered and I laughed.

Next, Josh hugged me and he kissed my cheek. Then Jordan hugged me and gave me a quick squeeze. After him, Lucas and Xavier hugged me. Everyone was glad that I was alive and that the war was over. We walked back to the cabin and cleaned up. Everyone went to bed and slept.