Chapter 2: Like Hormonal Sexed Crazed Teenagers

____________

Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can't be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people.

-Lee Iacocca

____________

Chapter 2: Like Hormonal Sex Crazed Teenagers

"Burr it's cold out there." My mother came through the door blowing on her hands.

"The price of living in Ohio." I helped her out her coat that held snow on it.

"I thought I'd never get the key in the lock." She rubbed her hands.

"All you hand to do was knock or ring the doorbell." I laughed.

"Wasn't thinking." She pulled me into a hug.

She was so cold. Her body was shaking.

"Hug me!!" She fake cried.

I hugged her. She sighed and hugged me tighter. Her teeth continued to chatter.

"Sugar lumps is that you." My dad ran down the stairs.

"Boogly bear!! Hug me!!" My mom let me go and ran towards him.

"Oh I'll do more than just hug you." He basically purred and looked my mother up and down.

I doubt a baggy t-shirt covered in dirt and some blue jeans look attractive. My mom works at a flower shop. I can never go the because of my allergies. As long as she doesn't bring any home I'm good.

"Hello child in the room." I gagged as looked at my parents, who were basically eye raping each other.

"She's right I'll take care of you later." He kissed her lips and went into the kitchen.

I swear my parents are like hormonal sex crazed teenagers. My mom grabbed the blanket off the couch and wrapped it around her and sat down. She motioned for me to sit next to her so I did.

"So how was your day?" She smiled and brushed my hair from my face.

"Did you know Christians coming back? For like ever?" I sat so my body faced her and I leaned against the back of the couch.

She furrowed her eyebrows together and continued brushing the hair off my face.

"Of course not? Why does it bother you that he's coming home?" She had compassion and all that other motherly things in her voice.

"Yes I was fine without him here. Who knows what he'll do to me." You could tell I was scared by the tone of my voice.

"If you don't want him around you, you don't have to have him around you. But I think it's best that you lay down some rules to him. Show him that you're not that fragile little girl anymore. That he can't just walk all over you anymore." She held my hand and rubbed the back of it.

"But I'm still that scared fragile little girl. People still walk over me. I'm just a pushover." Sighed remembering the book report I still have to do for Missy.

"That's not how I raised you. What happened to the little girl who faught back? Who wouldn't let anybody talk to her just any kind of way?" He frowned slightly.

"She had to many bones in her body broken." I laid my head on the back of the couch. "She learned that every time she fights back she gets something broken. So she learned to keep her mouth shut and do as she's told." I closed my eyes.

"My sweet sweet Hailey. I wish I could do something anything. I hate seeing you so vulnerable when you're anything but." He tucked my hai behind my ear.

I sat silent and kept my eyes closed. I felt my mom get off the couch. I soon fell asleep on the couch.

__________

This chapter was just a short filler. No Christian action in this one sorry. But there will be lots in the next.

Jojo as Courtney Jakes

~Dejah