Chapter 7: Me, You New Years Eve Party. No Exception

___________

Knowledge is not a passion from without the mind, but an active exertion of the inward strength, vigor and power of the mind, displaying itself from within.

-Ralph Lauren

___________

Chapter 7: Me, You New Years Eve Party. No Exceptions

After cleaning up I needed a shower because I was drenched.

"Where's Amelia and Patrick?" I looked around and saw no sign of them.

"They excuses theirselves and went upstairs." My mother replied.

I nodded my head and trudged up the stairs. When I reached my bathroom I decided to take a bath. So I ran the bath water and put in some bubbles. When the tub was filled I stripped out of my wet clothes and sunk down into the water.

I was still relaxing in the tub with the door opened. My eyes shot open and I looked at the door. Christian was walking into my bathroom.

"What are you doing get out!!!" I covered my chest and suck further down into the water.

"I'm about to take a shower duh." He took off his shirt and went over to the shower.

"Take one in my brothers bathroom or in my parents bathroom." I looked at the bubbles.

"You're parents shower is in use and my parents just went into your brothers bathroom." I heard him take off his belt.

"You couldn't have waited until after I got out the bathroom." I closed my eyes.

The shower turned on.

"Now what would be the fun of that blue. I like making you uncomfortable." He laughed.

"Why?"

"Because you're cute when you blush and I like catching you checking me out." He lifted my head up towards him.

"I don't check you out." I felt as if his blue green eyes were piercing into me.

He laughed and stood up. His abs were on full display.

He wears boxer briefs.

His laugh made me look back up at his face. I was staring in shock at his tone legs. Just like everything else on him it was tone and tan.

"You were checking me out." He started to take of his underwear.

"Oh my god!!" My hands shot up to my eyes. My virgin eyes don't need to see what's between his legs.

Even if I wasn't a virgin I wouldn't want to see what was between his legs. That's just gross. I heard the shower door open and close.

"Are you in the shower?" My voice was kinda shaky.

If he was in the shower he wouldnt be able to see me and I wouldn't be able to see him. It'll just look like a tan blob.

"Yes you can open your eyes now blue." He laughed and his voice echoed through the took.

I moved my hands and he was indeed in the shower. I took the time to get out the tub and drain the water. My towel was far from the tub.

Dang it!

The shower door slid open and I ducked behind he tub.

"You're leaving me blue?" He pouted.

"Yes and I'd appreciate if you disappear behind the shower door again and not look this way." I blushed