Chapter 24: Your Kisses Are A Drug To Me

____________

Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.

- Henry James

____________

Chapter 24: Your Kisses Are A Drug To Me

He pulled away and I whimpered but suddenly feeling the air return to my lungs. My eyes fluttered open and he was rubbing his slightly swollen bottom lip.

Now that I felt the softness of his lips. I can't get enough of his amazing kisses. It's like they get better every time. Once they end I feel high.

"Cherry stem test don't lie." He smirked.

He had me tie a cherry stem in my mouth. I had it knotted in under 5 seconds.

"I've practiced." Even though I was smirking, the blush on my cheeks were evident. "You aren't bad yourself." Because you're freaking amazing at it.

"I know." He winked and I blushed.

"Why you ask me to prom so early?" I had a feeling I knew the answer.

"Were you expecting it?" He raised his brow.

"No I wasn't expecting it. Am I ever expecting you spontaneous acts?" I laughed.

"Nope because they're spontaneous, unexpected." He licked his lip.

"Christian!!" Amelia whined from down below.

"I'm with my girlfriend! What do you want?!" He yelled.

Hearing him say that I was his girlfriend gave me a fuzzy feeling.

"I want to hug my baby brother." I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs.

He stood up and walked out the tree house. I took another cherry, picked off the stem and popped it in my mouth. I was so glad they are seedless cherries.

After about 2 minutes Christian came back. He tilted my head up and kissed me. It wasn't a long kiss but it was just enough to make my insides flutter.

"Lets go." He stood up to his full 6'4 glory.

"Why?" I frowned.

"We have school." He laughed.

Oh yeah that's right! i woke up at 4 just to come spend the morning with him in his treehouse. I huffed and stood up and picked up the cherries. After putting them away in his fridge, we grabbed our bags and decided to take the yellow dragon, other wise known as, the school bus. When we approached the bus stop it pulled up so we didn't have to stand out in the misty rain for to long.

We took a seat in the back.

"So how's Courtney story coming along?" He put his arm around me.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "She hasn't let me read anymore of it. I doubt she's been writing anymore." I leaned on his shoulder.

"Why?" He lifted my head up so I could look at him.

"Because she's been preoccupied with us the past few months." I laugh.

"Why are they so interested in our love life?"

"Because they want me to be happy."

"Are you happy?"

"No, not really." I joked and shook my head.

He leaned down and kissed me. I instantly reacted, moving my lips against his. His lips tasted like cherries and whipped cream. He lightly caressed my jaw with his fingers, sending shivers down my jaw. He pulled away right after he slid his tongue across my bottom lip.