Chapter 26: Happy 90 Day Anniversary!

___________

"Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny."

― Mahatma Gandhi
___________

Chapter 26: Happy 90 Day Anniversary

Something soft fanned my nose and I wiped it away groaning. I them turned to my side and pulled the covers over my something. Something else soft fell on my cheek and I took it off. It was soft and velvety.

My eyes fluttered open and It was a rose petal. It sat up and looked around my room. Rose petals surrounded me on my bed. There were a trail of rose petals leading out my room. Candles were spread equally apart on both sides of the trail.

I slowly got out the bed and followed the trail out my room and to the bathroom. The bathtub was filled with bubbles and rose petals sprinkled around it and in it. Candles were around the tub as well.

I heard the door close and the lock click behind me. I then felt Christians lips kiss my shoulder.

"What's the special occasion?" I said softly.

"Just wanted to give the best to my girlfriend." Even now the word still sends chills down my spine.

"It's beautiful." I smiled and tilted my head to the side as he kissed my neck.

"Nothing compares to your beauty." He mumbled into my neck as he slowly slid the straps of my silk night gown down off my shoulders.

Last night he spent the night and it was probably the best night of my life. We didn't have sex just sat and watched movies all night. He would give me random kisses and tell me how much he loved and cared for me.

Then he surprised me by making me wear the silk night gown he bought for my birthday. It was red with black straps and black lace on the trim and hem of it. It stopped mid thigh and gave my boobs the support so I didn't need a bra.

His body pressed against mine and he kissed my shoulder blade and the gown slid down to my waist exposing my body.

He moved my hair to one side and kissed between my shoulder blades. His hands roamed down my arms. One went to cup my breast in his hand and the other tugged off my lace underwear.

"You are so beautiful." He mumbled against my other shoulder blade. "I love you so much." He pressed his nose against my neck. His breath sent shivers down my spine.

The hand that had cupped my breast went to tug my underwear off as well. My chest felt heavy, my heart was beating rapidly in my chest.

He turned me around and kissed my collarbone. He kissed his way down till he was on his knees. He lightly kissed my lower abdomen and I began to ache for him.

He stood back up and kissed me with so much passion. He then pulled away and sat me on the counter. His fingers gripped the bottom of his shirt and rolled it up over his head. His body looked better than before.

"Do you stay working out?" I ran my eyes over his body as he slid down and stepped out of his pants.

"When I have time." He pushed down his boxers slightly but I stopped him. "What?" He smirked.

"Allow me." I motioned for him to step closer to me.

So he did and I continued pushing down his boxers. The fell down around his ankles and he stepped out of them. I could tell that he was already erect and it made me ache for him more. I kissed him with want, need, passion, love. He spread my legs apart and stood between them rubbing a little to close to my core.

He lifted me up off the counter and carried me to the tub. I gripped on to him as if he was my life. I was afraid of heights and he knew it.

He lowered us slowly into the tub and I sat on his lap. I could feel him underneath me and it only fueled my desire for him.

"No sex." He ran his fingers through my hair, I nodded my head.

He kissed me and ran the soapy water along my arm. The warm water trickled down my arm.

"Ok what's up Christian? Rose petals, a romantic bubble bath and now a romantic picnic in your tree house. What's going on?" I watched as he poured apple juice into two wine glasses.

It was too early to drink and I wasn't in the mood to drink either.

"Just wanted to spend the day with you. I realized I hadn't done anything cheesy and romantic in awhile." He smiled and placed the rest of the apple juice in the basket.

"Ok fine I'll bite." I laughed and feed him an orange slice.

"But there is something I wanted to tell you." He chewed on the orange and smiled.

"What is it?" I laughed

"So I called the college a few days back and they totally lied to you. My scores and grades are fantastic. It was a mistake they meant to send that to a totally different Christian." He laughed as well.

"That's great!!" I leaned over and hugged him.

"But then there's the bad news." He huffed and looked down at the picnic in front of us.

"What's the bad news?" I frowned and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"The bad news in I applied to my dream college and they excepted me." He still didn't make eye contact with me.

"That's great Christian, how is that bad news?"

"It's all the way in San Fran." He looked up at me with a frown on his face. My heart sunk and a frown formed on my face as well.

I was happy for him. It was his dream college for a reason.

"But but the college I signed up for is in New Hampshire." I felt my heart squeeze tight, so tight it started to hurt.

"I know, but their culinary division intrigues me. New Hampshire's doesn't." He said cautiously. "I was really only going just to be with you."

"Christian I would've understood if you didn't want to go. Why tell me now? Why tell me when we're about to graduate in 2 months?" My voice shook and unsteady. "I don't want to keep you away from your dream college. If you want to go to Le Cordon Bleu then go ahead."

I wasn't going to keep him from following his passion. If he loves to cook and that's the college he wants to go to than he can.

"I want you to be happy." He scooted towards me.

"I am happy." I lied and looked away. It was taking all that was in me not to break down and cry.

He wrapped his arms around me tight and kissed the top of my head.

"I want you to walk onto Southern New Hampshire University's campus and into your Communications, Media Arts & Technology class and graduate ok. I want you to pursue what you love be the best at it ok." As he spoke he held me tighter and squeezed the tears out of me.

"But you're gonna be so far away. I won't be stable." I sniffled.

He didn't say anything.

Happy 90 day anniversary.

I thought as I buried my face into his chest and cried.

_____________________

You are so gonna hate me when this book finishes but you will love me again when I post the epilogue. There probably won't be a sequel and if there is it won't be anytime soon.

Sorry for the super long wait and for the last one being so short. Hopefully this makes up for it I tried to make it long.

The colleges and the courses are real they aren't made up.

~Dejah