Chapter 23: I Wanted To Say It First

_____________

Forgiveness leads to love ~Anonymous

_____________

Chapter 23: I Wanted To Say It First

I didn't even care anymore that Christian had left me. It's no big deal. That was 4 days ago and he's been ignoring me every since and I didn't care about that either.

I roughly massaged my shampoo in my hair.

After about an half hour of washing my hair I got out the shower feeling just the same. Hurt. No matter what I did, how many showers I took, what I said I still feel hurt and I hate it.

I wrapped my towel around my body and opened the door to my room.

♪Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh♪

Music sounded through my room. I went over to my radio and turned it off. I put on my bra and underwear. Then put on my mini mouse pajama pants and pink camisole. I went over to my dresser and brushed my hair to get the tangles out of them.

I saw a note on my dresser. I picked it up and read it.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeahh

I crumpled up the paper and tossed it in the trash and continued to brush my hair.

♪I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me "Do I look okay? "

I say♪

The music seemed to becoming from downstairs. I headed down the stairs and turned off the radio. That's when I noticed the note by the radio. I picked up up and read it.

When I see your face (face face...)

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing (amazing)

Just the way you are (are)

The music started again and this time it was coming from the back outside. I went to the back and turned off the radio that ended up there.

What the hell is going on?!

The wind blew and a note landed at my feet. I picked it up and read it.

And when you smile (smile smile...)

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl you're amazing (amazing)

In a distance I could hear the next line. I followed the music to the Reid's back yard. It was coming from Christians tree house.

♪Just the way you are (are)