Chapter 18: It's So Fluffy!!

_____________

He who controls the present controls the past. He who controls the past controls the future. -George Orwell
_____________

Chapter 18: It's So Fluffy!

I sat there with my jaw slacked open and my eyes basically bulging out of my head.

"That'll explain all your mood swings lately." Christian said as if it was no big deal. "I'm proud of you sis." He pulled me closer.

"A baby!" A finally came back from my state of shock.

"Yes a baby." Amelia chirped.

"What about college? How are you guys gonna finish?" I blinked a few times.

"We already figured everything out. Gosh Hailey I thought you'd be totally freaked." Amelia frowned.

"No, no don't take my lack of excitement the wrong way. I'm totally happy for you guys." I smiled.

"Oh ok." She smiled again.

"You guys are throwing a lot on my plate so quickly. First Patrick and his change of schools, then you two dating, now this. What's next marriage?" I joked.

"That's more down in the future." She laughed.

"I have to be there when you tell mom and dad. I missed everything else. I wanna see how they react to this." I smirked slightly.

"Absolutely not!" My father bellowed.

"But dad-"

"No! I was fine with you changing your major but a baby. No!" He stood up.

I was not planning on it going like this. My father was enraged, my mother was in shock, mrs. Reid was overjoyed, and mr. Reid was giving my brother the evil eye. Me and Christian looked slightly worried.

"There's nothing you can do about it." Patrick stood up. "It's our decision, our lives and she's already pregnant." He bellowed.

"Then she'll get rid of it. I'm not letting my son throw away his life over some child."

"I'm not throwing my life away. I'm still gonna go to college and I'm gonna take care of my child." I saw slight signs of red creep up on Patrick's neck as his fist tightened.

"How are you gonna do that with a kid huh?!" He got up on his face.

"Dad don't you think you're going a little to-"

"Stay out of this Hailey this is none of your concern!!" He yelled at me and it took me by surprise.

My father never yelled at me. Actually I've never seen him yell period. He was always the calm and collected one. Our family was perfectly fine so he had no reason to yell. My mom came back to her senses.

"Howard!" She stood up. "The boy took his choice. He has a good head on his shoulders, so does she, I believe in them." She tried calming them down.

"Are you encouraging them?!" He yelled at my mother.

"You will not take that tone with me Howard!! Now you either calm down or you listen!!" She matched his tone but it held more authority than rage.

He clenched his jaw and took deep breaths. It was awhile until he spoke again. This time he was more calm.

"So you're ok with our son getting a girl pregnant?" He flexed his fingers.

"Yes I'm ok with it." She nodded his head.

"So what you're basically saying is that, if she wanted, Hailey can get pregnant two?"

"No I'm not saying that at all. I would be very up set with her. Hailey has her whole life-"

"And so does Patrick!! What makes him any different?!" He started yelling again.

There was a loud echo that sounded through the room. After that everything went quiet. Everyone was wide eyed but Amelia. She was bawling her eyes out into Patrick's chest. Also my mother, she was glaring at my father and huffing through her nose. This was the first time I've seen my mother angry, I never thought she'd get angry especially at my father.

"Now you shut up and listen to me got d**n it!!" She pressed her finger against his chest. "Patrick is a good boy. He knows what he wants to do with his life. If he says he can handle both then he can handle both. Amelia is an excellent girl with a bright future and she obviously is happy with their decision. Now all they asked us was for moral support and you can't even give them that. Of course I'm not exactly thrilled they chose to do this at such a young age but it's their life. They are grown and do what ever they want to do with it." She poked him and he stumbled back. "But you only see what you want to see Howard. You can't hold his hand for the rest of his life. Let the boy breathe." She seemed to have calmed down.

My dad was still slightly enraged. Everyone was still in shocked that she smacked him across the face. By the sound of it, she smacked him pretty hard.

"I'm leaving." He grumbled before walking out the door.

My mother looked around and saw Amelia. She pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"So.." My teacher continued in her robotic monotone voice.

I covered my mouth and yawned. My head was about to hit the desk when something flicked against my nose and landed on the desk. I looked down and saw a paper football.

Open me.

It read. It took me awhile before i actually got it open.

Lets ditch? -C

I looked over at him and he nodded to the door. I shook my head and mouthed 'no'. He put his hands together and tried to pull the puppy dog face. I laughed because he looked so silly doing it. He soon started begging. I looked to the front of the class and the teacher had her back towards the class as she wrote on the board.

I placed my papers in my books and grabbed my bag and books before slipping out the chair. I walked past Christians desk in a hurry and gripped his hand. He stumbled out the chair but made little to no noise. We were out the class in 3.3 seconds. He pressed me up against the wall.

"So where you wanna go good girl?" He smirked.

"I'm not a good girl." I huffed.

"I know cause you're hanging with me." His whole face contorted into a smirk. Only he could pull off this sexy look. I could feel my knees turn to jello. "Now where to?" He slowly ran his tongue along his bottom lip.

I watched as his tongue moistening his lip before hiding back in its cavern. I tore my face away from his lips and into his eyes, that were dancing with amusement. I swallowed before I spoke.

"Surprise me." I bit down on my lip slightly.

"Oh my gosh!! It's so fluffy!!" I pressed myself against the glass window of the pet store and watched the cute black fluffy puppy play with a toy that was bigger that it.

"Come on." His hand wrapped around my wrist as he pulled me away.

"Where are we going?" I whined.

"Here." He pushed open the door.

I looked up at the sign. From what I saw it was a tattoo parlor. On the inside there was pictures of tattoos on the walls and body jewelry in cases.

"My two favorite customers." A man covering in tattoos and piercings walked up to us. He was huge, big muscles and tall. I hid behind Christian. They gave each other a man hug.

"What's up Benny?" Christian smiled.

"Come to get another tattoo lil mama?" The guy labeled as Benny bent down to my level.

He must've done my tattoos when I was drunk.

"Or another body piercing? I'll gladly do that tongue and nose ring you wanted." He smirked.

"You must have me confused with someone else. I'd never want my tongue or nose pierced." I stuck close to Christian.

"I never forget a pretty face. I remember you saying that you didn't have enough for it so you'd get it later." He stood up.

I shook my head.

"Stop scaring her ben," Christian chuckled. "Only me today." He smiled.

I looked up at him. That's when I noticed the quarter note behind his ear. It looked gorgeous on his skin.

"Where at?" He led up to a chair.

"My chest." He took off his shirt showing me his beautiful tan back.

He had a rose on his left shoulder and a treble clef staff on on his right side. He sat in the chair and leaned back against it.

"What do you want this time?" He pulled up another chair. I sat off in a far corner.

"I want the one bird in flight on my peck." He slapped the one he wanted it on.

"Alright." Benny laughed and got his equipment ready.

While Christians was busy with that I let my eyes wander around them store. There were a few scary looking tattoos. A few of them not so scary.

After about two and a half hours they were finished.

"You sure you don't want anything blue?" Christian sat up in the chair and held his shirt in his hands.

I've actually been debating about a nose. A cute little stud couldn't do any harm to anyone.

I stood up from my chair and walked over to them. I tapped the side of my nose and they both looked at me in shock.

"You sure?" Benny smiled.

I nodded my head. "Nothing big just a cute little stud." I crossed my arms.

"Well then, come sit in my chair." He lifted up the chair as Christian got up out the chair.

I say down and watched as he got everything ready. The thing that stuck out the most was the needle. He let me pick out the stud I wanted. It was a small diamond that would reflect light off my nose so it was barely noticeable. He put on gloves and cleaned everything thoroughly. He then changed his gloves and put on a new pair. He took a market and marked where the diamond was gonna go.

"I think she'd look better when an actual ring. What you think Christian?" Benny looked up at Christian who was at my side.

"It's up to her. Do you want an actual ring or do you want the diamond?" He looked down at me.

I contemplated over it.

"Ring." I found myself saying.

If I'm gonna get it pierced why not make it shown. He changed the piercing and cleaning the ring. He changed his gloves again. He took the piercing clamp and put it on my nose over the mark.

"No no I changed my mind I don't want to!!" I started fidgeting.

"Calm down." Christian put his hand over my shoulder. It was slightly relaxing.

"It'll be over before you know it." I watched at he expertly took the needle out with one hand and didn't let it touch anything.

"No no I don't want it." I pouted.

"Do you want me to hold your hand?" He took my hand before i even answered.

I instantly stopped moving, feeling the warmth and comfort of his hand.

"You ready?" Benny smiled.

I slightly nodded my head. I watched as the needle came towards my nose. When it made contact all you heard was my scream that filled up the parlor.

I looked in the mirror for the tenth time before sitting back in my seat. We went with the diamond stud instead. I have to wait 3-4 months before I can get an nose ring.

"Stop stressing it looks hot." Christian glanced at me.

"Of course you'd say that." I looked at him.

"I will ask any guy and they'll tell you it looks hot. Even though I'd probably punch them in the face for calling you hot." He held my hand.

"I'm not stressing about how it looks. I'm stressing about what my parents will think." I huffed.

"I'm pretty sure you can go around for at least 2 months until they notice."

"What if it gets infected?!" My mother stressed.

Yeah 2 months more like 2 minutes.

"It's not, the guy knows what he was doing, my belly piercing didn't get infected and he did that." I crossed my arms.

"Your what?!" My parents yelled in unison.

I cringed slightly. I forgot they only knew about the tattoo on my wrist, ankle, and shoulder. Nothing about my belly piercing.

My mother lifted up my shirt and gasped.

"When did you get this?" She looked up at me.

"About 2 months ago." I pulled down my shirt.

"What's gotten into you? You've never thought about any of this before. Did Christian force you into this?" She frowned.

"Christian didn't force me into doing any of this. It was my choice. Don't go pinning the blame on him for what I did." I started to get a little angry.

"But I bet he planted the idea in your head. Look at him the boy it covered in tattoos." My father pointed to him, he was sitting on the couch. Sadly with his shirt off so his tattoos were on display.

"He only had four tattoos. I can see of he had sleeves then yeah I would've thought he did plant the idea in my head. But he didn't everything I put on my body was my choice." I crossed my arms.

Neither of them said anything. I took that as my cue to leave. I snatched Christian up off the couch and dragged him up to my room.

"You know you're hot when you're mad. I wouldn't mind you yelling me any day." He chuckled as I closed the door.

I groaned slightly and his hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me up to him. He kissed my nose.

"It's adorable and hot at the same time." He purred slightly and I blushed.

"One day I will make you blush and when I do I will keep doing it. See how you like it." I pouted.

He laughed and we walked over to my bed. I fell back and he fell on top of me but kept his weight off me.

"I wanna take you out. Don't know when, don't know where, all I know is one day we are gonna go somewhere and won't come back for days." He winked.

"A secret get away with you would be amazing." I snaked my arms around his neck and played in his hair.

"Spring breaks coming up soon and we have a week of that. Where would you like to go?" He smiled.

"I don't know somewhere exotic. Somewhere we can have fun and don't have to worry about anything." I smiled back. "Somewhere, where it's just me and you."

"I'm thinking Hawaii." He smirked.

"Seriously Hawaii?" I raised my brow.

"Well.." He reached into his pocket. "I didn't get these for nothing." He held up two plane tickets.

"Oh my gosh Christian, you're serious." I took the tickets and sat up.

They were for two weeks from now.

"I'm serious. I want to take you to Hawaii." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I can't believe you actually got these." I smiled at him.

"Why you think I've been working my butt off for the past week and a half? I have a few things up my sleeve sweets." He kissed my cheek.

"So you're telling me there's more?" I raised my brow.

"Maybe, if there was I wouldn't tell you." He laughed.

"I feel so bad." I looked down at the tickets and frowned.

"Why?"

"Because you shower me with things and in return I get you nothing. I feel horrible. I don't deserve any of it." I handed him the tickets back.

"Nonsense, you deserve the best and more. I don't care if you don't get me anything, the fact that you like me and seeing that beautiful smile on your face is enough. It's better than any present that you could ever give me." He handed me one ticket.

"How'd you score first class?" I looked up at him.

"I got my dad to agree to lending me a few bucks. In return I have to do chores around the house for a month." He rolled his eyes.

"Awww, I wanna see you clean." I gushed.

"I know because I look hot when I clean." He smirked.

I flicked his nose and he winced slightly.

"So will you go with me?" He smiled.

"Of course I'm going!!" I hugged him.

______________

I swear he is just the sweetest thing ever. What do you think about Haistian for their ship name? I'm still open to new ideas.

~Dejah