Chapter 13: It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! It's Raining Men! Amen!

____________

May your neighbours respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.. -Drake x Shot For Me
____________

Chapter 13: It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! It's Raining Men! Amen!

"So blue." Chris came to to me and leaned against the lockers.

"Yes Christian?" I looked at him and closed my locker slightly.

"If I asked you out on another friendly hang out, what are my chances of you saying yes?" He did a half smirk, half smile that had my heart doing backflips.

"I'd say they're pretty good, but seeming you haven't asked me out on a friendly hang out, I'm just gonna assume you were thinking about and not planning on asking me." I smiled and closed my locker.

"Hailey,"

"Christian."

"Would you like to join me on a friendly hang out tonight?" He slowly tucked my hair behind my ear, his finger sent warm sensations through my skin as the brushed against it. I was temporarily distracted.

"I would like to." I laughed slightly. "But why tonight?"

"I'm busy tomorrow and this weekend. Tonight's the only time in free. So wear something casual." He tapped my nose and walked off.

Well then.

I couldn't fight the smile on my face as I walked to my class.

"What's go you smiling like a clown hun bun?" Deli nudged my shoulder.

"Nothing." I shook my head and tried to stop fighting but it didn't work.

"It must be something. Tell me, is it Christian?" He nudged me again.

"Why do you automatically think it has something to do with Christian?" I felt a blush bloom on my cheeks.

"Well I saw him a little before I saw you and he had the same mega watt smile on his face, and how you just blushed at the mention of his name." She laughed. "So what? He asked you to go steady?"

I wish

I rolled my eyes.

Woah what?!

"No, we're just hanging out tonight. We're just friends nothing else." I held my books close to me as we walked to class.

"No, it's more than that I can see it on you're face." She smiled.

"No it's not Deli, nothing's going on between me and Christian."

"You're damn right bout that." Christians friend, Joshua, stood up from the desk he was sitting on and faced me. "I know my best friend and he'd never fall for the likes of you." He sneered.

"Back off Joshua." Deli hissed.

"Make me." He stepped up to Deli and towered over her.

"Joshua sit!" Mrs. Turner ordered.

He clenched his jaw before heading to his seat. Deli took my hand and led me to my seat. My smile had fell and she noticed.

"Don't let that jerk get to you. If anything you're out of Christians lead." She tried cheering me up.

"I don't even care." I lied, I totally cared I even felt slightly hurt. Josh had talked to me like I was something I found stuck under his shoe.

"Going out with Christian again?" My mother smiled standing in my doorway.

"If I was?" I asked blushing slightly while buttoning up my shirt but deciding to leave it unbuttoned and expose my white camisole underneath.

"I'd say you guys been hanging out a lot lately. I find it a bit odd? You aren't gonna end up in a hospital are you?" She looked worried. "Because I won't be able to handle another incident like last time." She held on to her necklace.

"Mom, I'll be fine mom." I put on the necklace that Christian got me for Christmas.

It went with my outfit. I rolled up my sleeves on my shirt to my elbows. I was wearing a purple and black plaid button down shirt, white camisole underneath, blue denim skinny jeans, and black knee high boots without the heel. My hair was flowing down in loose curls over my shoulders.

"You look nice." She smiled.

"Thanks." I stuck my phone in my back pockets.

The doorbell rang. After a few minutes Patrick yelled up the stairs that Christian was here.

"I guess I'm leaving now." I gave her a hug and went down the stairs.

He had the same idea as me but he was wearing a black and white plaid button down shirt, left unbuttoned, a white wife beater that hugged his body nicely. Faded black jeans and black converse. His hair looked like he just brushed it to the side and then ran his fingers through his hair.

"Were you stalking me?" I joked and walked all the way down the stairs.

"Nope, I just grabbed the first thing I felt like wearing." He put his arm around my shoulder.

My body tensed up slightly.

"I see you're wearing the necklace I got you. Haven't seen you in it since I gave it back." He traced the curve of the heart burning my chest as his fingers brushed across it.

"Why not, only necklace I had that's purple." I laughed.

"Lets go blue." He shook his head and led me out the house.

We seemed to be driving for hours. The sun had officially set and the stars were out and he was still driving.

"Mind telling me where we're going?" I looked at him.

"Do you trust me?" A smirked spread across his face.

"Do I have a choice?" I had a semi-bad feeling in my bones.

"Do you or do you not trust me?" He glanced at me for a quick millisecond.

"I trust you." I gulped slightly.

He held my hand and laced his fingers with mine. My heart started thumping widely. He lifted my hand to his lips and hesitated before kissing the back of it and resting them on the arm rest between us. I could feel the warm sensation spreading through my hand from where he kissed it. My heart was doing backflips, front flips, cartwheels, tumbles and all types of acrobatic snazz.

After about an hour he pulled up at this abandoned looking park.

"What are we doing here?" I looked at him.

"Come on." He smiled and got out the car.

I only got my seatbelt off when he opened my door and pulled me out the car.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I laughed and he pulled me along running.

We ran through the playground of the park. Some of it seemed familiar. He went up to this one building and pushed open the door. He covered my eyes and led me somewhere.

"Where are we going christian?" I laughed.

"Remember you said you trusted me." He whispered in my ear.

"I know I still want to know."

I felt a cold rush of air bite at my skin as he removed his hands from my eyes. I gasped as I recognized the small little kid playground. What really clicked in my memory was the sand box.

"What are we doing here?" I spun around and looked up at him.

"You don't remember?" He raised his brow.

"I remember the place but why are we here?" I felt bad.

"Right over there," he pointed to the sandbox. "Shhh, our little secret." He whispered.

"That actually happened? You actually stood up for me? You rebuilt my sandcastle?" I looked back at him.

"Yeah it actually happened. Did you lose your memory or something when you went into a coma?" He laughed.

I shook my head. "No, I thought it was a dream. It was the only thing I dreamt about before I woke up. I thought I dreamt about you being nice to me since you are being nice to me." I felt heat rise to my face.

"No I wasn't a complete jerk. I had my moments. But that's not why I brought you here. This is just a detour." He took me back through the school and to his car.

"There's more driving." I whined as he opened the door.

"Not much more I promise." He laughed.

"Fine, I'll enjoy the ride." I got in the car and he closed the door.

We ended up at some starlit picnic at a lake. I remember coming here as kids and always leaving with a sprained ankle.

"Will I leave with a sprained ankle?" I sat down on the blanket.

"Nope." He sat down.

"How'd you have time to do all this?" I laughed.

"I had some help. I'm not superman." He reached in the basket and pulled out a bowl of strawberries covered in chocolate.

"Eww!" I scrunched up my face.

"What do you mean eww? Strawberries and chocolate are good. Especially when the chocolate's hardened." He looked at me in shock.

"Fruit and chocolate that's gross." I scowled.

"Just try it." He opened the tub. "You'll be surprised." He lifted one up out the tub.

"No." I shook my head.

"Please just one." He frowned.

He looked so adorable!!

Just eat the darn strawberry. It won't hurt. Try new things.

I took his wrist and brought the strawberry to my lips. He watched in interest as I took a bite from it. It surprisingly good.

Who was the inventor of chocolate covered strawberries?! I have to praise them for their invention.

I didn't remove my grip from his wrist as I ate the strawberry. He watched in fascination and licked his lips slightly.

When I finished he looked away and put it in a empty tub. I licked my lips and ate another.

"I thought fruit and chocolate was gross." He chuckled as I finished my third one.

"Are you jealous cause I didn't feed you?" I picked up another.

"It would make me feel better." He looked at me. I scooted closer slightly and held the strawberry.

I watched as he bit into the strawberry. The way his lips curved around the strawberry, how his eyes closed as he took in the flavor of the strawberry. His lips barely parted from the strawberry as he chewed the piece in his mouth. When he swallowed he devoured the sweet fruit slowly.

My heart quickened its pace as I watched. I wanted to look away I really did. It's like when you first discover porn, you know you shouldn't watch it because it could get you heated but you watch anyway. You get heated anyway and then you have no way to please you're self unless you're comfortable with touching yourself or you have toys. Not that I watched porn or anything, but watching him was just like that. It got me heated and I got me thinking about how well his lips would move against mine.

He looked up at me and his eyes had a tint of lust in them. My cheeks turned red as I sat there embarrassed for watching him eat a strawberry in a very sexual way.

"It tasted better since I didn't have to hold it myself." He sat up and laughed

"You perve you ate it like that one purpose." I tossed it in the empty bin.

I looked away as heat crept up my neck and to my cheeks.

"What can I say I like to tease the ladies." I could imagine him wagging his eyebrows.

"Well I'm not one of your ladies you can just tease and get away with it." I hit him in the chest.

"I know you blush so easily." He lightly caressed my chin and turned my face towards him.

The blood flow to my cheeks increased as he gazed into my eyes and his fingers set fire to my chin.

"I would almost think that you like me blue." His voice got lower.

My eyes wandered down his face to his lips. They look so inviting, so soft, so moist, so...so close! They were getting closer. I was frozen in a trance. They were one millimeters away when out of no where, as if there was a god watching out for me, it started pouring down raining. We both looked up and I seemed to my breath back.

It's raining men! Hallelujah it's raining men! Amen! Ok not exactly men but its raining at the least. It kept him from kissing me.

I stood up and twirled around in the rain.

"Blue!" He groaned as he stood up. I started panicking. "You're not seriously gonna dance in the rain without me are you?" He smiled. I felt relief wash over me. I shook my head and held out my hand.

He smiled and took it. Even in the freezing cold rain his hand still sent warmth to mine. We started twirling, spinning, and 'elegant' dancing in the rain. He spun me out, back in and around, before my back smacked into his chest and his arm draped across my waist. I could feel the raised heavy rise and fall of his chest against mine, it was in perfect timing with mine. I could feel the rapid beating of his heart, I could no longer feel mine. Everything around me went silent the only sound audible to me was his breath fanning across the tip of my ear. The hand, that wasn't intertwined with mine, ran down the length of my arm and slid across the other way of my waist and pulled me in closer.

I felt his breath fan down my neck and back up to my ear.

"We should probably get you home." He whispered in my ear.

I swallowed, trying to get rid of some of the dryness in my mouth. All of a sudden I gotten dry mouth and lost ability to speak. I nodded my head and untangled myself from him. I helped him pack to the picnic and then we filed into the car. It seemed to rain most of the way back. The car ride was silent.

When he pulled into his driveway we both got out the car and went up to my door. It was no longer raining and the stars shone bright in the sky.

"Something always seem to go wrong when we hang out." He broke the silence.

"Yeah it does." I rubbed my arm.

"Least you didn't end up in the hospital this time." He chuckled awkwardly.

No don't make this awkward. It was already awkward enough in the car.

I looked up at the sky and gazed at the stars.

"You know your eyes twinkle when you look up at the stars." He tucked my soaked hair behind my ear.

I blushed and looked at him. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night blue." He stuck his hands in his back pocket.

"Night." I nodded.

He leaned down and hesitated before kissing my cheek, letting his lips linger for awhile. My cheeks went ablaze and I just stood there. He stood up and smiled.

"Yeah." I said, my voice a little shaky then before. I turned and went inside the house.

I let out the breath I was holding and leaning against the door. I closed my eyes and gripped my necklace.

"What's got you all flushed and pink?"

_______________

Finally done!! Took forever but it's finished. I hope you enjoyed their lovely, hang out, only if they'd accept their feelings and go out on an actual date!!! Poor babes, smh. Well you guys finally met the last new character!! His name is Joshua Butchins and he's played by David Henrie.

~Dejah

http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/content/names/david-henrie-1126836.jpg