Chapter 8: I Don't See Nothing Wrong With A Little Bump And Grind

______________

Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the sake way. -Anonymous

_____________

Chapter 8: I Don't See Nothing Wrong!!!! With A Little Bump And Grind!!!

I walked around in my, too big, batman pajama shirt and knee length batman socks. I was waiting on Court and Deli. They were supposed to help me with this little problem, also come with me.

Christian has been bugging me the past 3 days telling me that I had no choice but to go to this stupid party. That I don't get out and have fun like normal person.

Sorry I'm not a normal person.

There was a knock at the front door. I ran to open it.

"Oh my gosh what took you so long?!" I pulled my friends inside my house. They held tons of bags in there hands.

"You think we were gonna wear your clothes? Um no! Now go shower!!" They pushed me up the stairs.

After taking a shower they forced an outfit into my hands and made me dress in it. It was a sparkly navy blue dress that had sleeves that stopped at my elbows, the front of the dress dipped down exposing my boobs sorta, and stopped mid thigh, it also hugged all my curves.

"I don't like it." I covered my chest.

"Why not its gorgeous?" Deli whined.

"It's to exposing I feel naked." I not down on my bottom lip.

"Fine try this on." She shoved another outfit towards me.

While I got dressed there was another knock at the door.

"I got it!" Court yelled.

I rolled my eyes and took off the dress. After about five minutes both court and deli ran into my room.

"Who's the incredibly hot guy in your living room?" Court blurted out.

"Incredibly hot guy? Who are you talking about?" I wiggled into the jeans.

"Tall, brown hair, blue green eyes." Deli said in a duh tone.

"You mean Christian?" I put on the shirt.

"He said his name was Romeo." They both said at the same time.

"Yeah whatever. Eww he's not cute." I shuddered.

The looked at my outfit. Pink short sleeve shirt that tied at the bottom, white jeans and white converse to match.

"No." They both said.

I started taking off the outfit.

"What do you mean he's not hot? He's beyond hot! He's smoking." Deli sat on my bed.

"When the guy makes it his life goal to torture you. You start finding him in attractive." I slipped on the skirt.

"What do you mean?" Court asked, Deli knew already, she was there most of the time.

"Nothing." I shook my head and pulled on the shirt.

"Yes." They both said.

I looked at the full body mirror. I had on a black pencil skirt with pink flowers on it. Pink short sleeved shirt that pressed against my boobs, and triangular cut out in the back. The skirt made my hips look wider, bum look rounder and the shirt made my boobs look bigger.