Chapter 17: No Pizza?

I walked away from the bus with the pizza in hand when I got a text from James.

J- Hi how r u doing?

S- Can you meet me by the stage in 5?

J- Of course! 

I walked over to the stage and James was already there.

"You heard?" He walked over to me and asked.

"I saw." I could barely whisper.

"I'm so sorry." He said and engulfed me in a hug. "Ben's just being a dick. You shouldn't even think about him." I started silently crying.

"I-I'm so path-pathetic" I chocked out.

"No, you're not. You're amazing! You're super talented, hysterical, completely and utterly insane at times, but we all love you girlie." We both sat down on the stage, and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks, James. It means a lot." I said but I didn't sound very convincing. He looked down at me and took my face gently in his hands and turned me so our foreheads were touching each other. 

"It's true and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, love." And he pulled my in another embrace. After we sat, ate pizza, and talked for a little while I received a text from Ashley.

A- whadya do to him?!?!

S- What?

A- He was happy and left like that. Now he came back all pissed and is mopey.

S- Idk. I'll be over in a sec.

"James, I gotta go." 

"Yeah, I should probably get back. Maybe punch Ben a few times. Knock some sense into him." I gave a really fake laugh and hugged him again.

"Thanks again." I said, and with that I went to the BVB bus.

"Who's there?" I heard Ashley ask from somewhere in the back of the bus.

"Me." 

"I don't know if it's a good idea that you're here." He said once he came out.

"I need to talk to him." I said going past Ashley to Andy's bunk. "Andy?"

"Why are you here?" He asked in a really snippy kind of voice.

"I wanted to know why you made plans with someone else? It ind of hurts you know."

"Me make different plans?!?! I was waiting for you! You didn't come so I went looking for you... You seemed so upset. I thought you said you were single." He ranted a little. At one point he seemed really deep in thought.

"What do you mean?! And I am single.." 

"You and James!!" He yelled back. Oh...

"He was comforting me about Ben!! That's all, Andy. I like you! Scratch that I still love you-" I stopped yelling once I realized what I said.

"Well, you have a funny way of showing it. Normally if someone loves someone else they don't kiss other people for comfort." 

"We didn't kiss." I said a lot calmer.

"I saw you two though." I shook my head.

"We didn't, I understand how you could think that, but we didn't. though we did eat the pizza."

"I figured as much." He said with a chuckle.

"Can I sleep here?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course." I got under the blankets and nuzzled into Andy's chest. "I'm sorry for assuming and whatnot."

"I jumped to conclusions too. I sorry for eating the pizza."

"Goodnight, Selena."

"Night, Andy Pandy."

"Oh boy." I fell asleep without any medication and a smile on my face.

************************************************************************************************************

Song I'm Listening To: The Kill (Bury Me) by 30 Seconds to Mars

It's been ages but, I FINALLY FREAKING UPDATED MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHH I missed writing this soooooo much. I PROMISE THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!!!!! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm dedicating this chapter to.... ALL OF MY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINCE I HAVE REACHED 10K READS ON THIS STORY (WHICH MAKES ME SOOOOO HAPPY) I wrote this for all of you guys. Specifically I dedicate this to @xxallmyheartxx and @xXxI_AM_BATMANxXx and the dedication at the top is to my BESTEST SISTER EVER well she's not my blood sister but ya you get it... 

I'M GOING TO TRY AND BUY MYSELF SOME TIME FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SOOOOO 10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You though I was done? Nope I have a surprise for y'all........................................ well you'll have to check my message board for the surprise ;)

TOODLES FOR NOW