Chapter 4: Secrets

Chapter 4: Secrets

Selena POV

I looked up to see James Cassells carrying me. I still have no idea why he was even there I decided to make everyone think I was still asleep ‘cause well I like to eavesdrop what can I say. I was set down on some sort of cushions when someone kissed my forehead (my bet it was James =D). We were moving, I could tell I get car sick. I was very attentive right now. I had no idea what was going on.

“How should we tell her?” That was James and his crisp British accent. So smooth and soothing all the cares of mine disappeared.

“I have no idea. Where are we going anyway?” Rachel said.

“I guess you will have to wait and see now won’t you?” James said teasing.

“I just don’t understand. How did you find out I was your sister?”

Rachel, James Cassells’ younger sister. One of the bands that helped me through not killing myself just using the pain otherwise? This doesn’t make sense. Well they both have the same eyes both play drums pretty well. I guess I could get used to this (especially if I get to hang out with the band).

“Do you want me to tell her?” Yes James, I would love for you to tell me.

“No, I will I think that I should take her rage.”  I wouldn’t have any rage if James told me! Ugh I am not thinking that she gets it though.

I roll over a little and feel a stabbing pain in my leg and scream “FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Damn well I can’t eavesdrop but that is the least of my worries. I look to where the pain is coming from. Blood, is all I see on my leg. I immediately think back to me placing my replica razor in my pocket need I say if u press a button the razor opens up.

*****************************************************************************************

Song I'm listening to: Fatal by Motionless In White

I reall hate how short this chapter is, but OH WELL!

<3