Chapter 10: Opportunities

“Wake up love.”  Ben said.

I moaned and shooed Ben away. He picked me up and moved me somewhere.

“They were picking up the cots. Do you want to sleep in my bunk?”

I moaned again. “Wait what time is it?”

“It’s only 8, love; you didn’t miss out on anything.”

“Then yes. Please?”

“Of course.” He picked me up.

“I am alive you don’t have to carry me.”

“And if I want to?”

“Fine.” I said smiling.

We got on the bus. Rachel, Danny, and Andy were awake and at the table. I immediately got out of Ben’s arms when I saw the look on Andy’s face. It was the same look that he had when I kissed Ben.

“Well I thought I was going to be the only one up this early.” Andy said trying to get out of the awkward silence.

“They were picking up the cots so I didn’t have a choice.” Rachel said in a pissy mood.

“Oh right. Well are you guys staying for our performance, tomorrow?” Andy asked.

“Why isn’t it tonight?” I asked.

“Well our concert is tonight, love.” Danny said.

I mouth “oh”. I didn’t feel very smart, but oh well.

“What are we gonna’ do until the show or well sound check?” I asked.

“I HAVE AN EPIPHANY!” Rachel exclaimed. “Wait do you have whipped cream.”

 I went and raided their fridge they had 10 cans of whipped cream.

“What the fuck. Do you have 2 cans per each person or something?” I said while grabbing as many as I could.

“Indeed.” Ben and Danny said in unison.

 I tossed two to everyone.

“Alright, Rachel and Danny wake up Cameron, James, and Sam. Andy, Ben, and I will wake up Ashley, CC, Jake, and Jinxx.” We all went to where we were going. I went up to Ashley. I put a whipped cream mustache on him and took a picture. Then I outlined his “OUTLAW” tattoo. He still wasn’t budging. I decided to waste the whipped cream and completely get anywhere on him that was visible. With that he rolled over and squished the Whipped cream between him and the bed. I set down the first empty can on his bed then, Andy, Ben, and I decided to all wake up Jinxx. I drew a uni-brow, Andy drew a mustache and Ben just stood there laughing. We gave up and after we got pictures, we went insane. After we got everyone awake, we ran.

Everyone was huddling into groups. The people who awoke the others. And the others who were awoken by the people.

“What are we doing?” I asked.

Everyone laughed except Rachel and I.

“I am serious.” I said with a very flat tone.

“Love, we are going to have to attack them again." Danny said.

"How, we don't have any more whipped cream." Rachel said.

"Well, I can slip into my bus and grab something." Andy said in a playful tone.

We all nodded and waited for our "rivals" to be done huddling, while we covered Andy as he was slipping into his bus.

Ashley, Cameron, CC, Jake, James, Jinxx, and Sam all turned toward us. Simply stated, we are out number.