Chapter 9: Party till the Night Ends

“Follow me. I know where you can get all of the good drinks.” Danny was guiding the way. I had my arms locked with Andy on my right and Ben on my left. We looked like we were on the fucking yellow brick road.

I changed before we left I was in an Asking Alexandria tank top and had half plaid half black shorts. Rachel was in a BOTDF shirt and black and red shorts (the red was zippers on the side). At least ten guys went up to her unzipping them as she walked in I found it extremely hysterical. I went to the bar and order us drinks we all got a shot.

“Here’s to the best people in the world.” I said. We all looked at each other and took it. I told myself I was done except for when I was offered. And that was quite often. I went back and saw a bunch of people lying on the cots. Everyone was back by 9 Rachel and I weren’t sure where to sleep so we found 2 open cots and I just listened to my music. I saw Danny, Cameron, and Sam walking around, but I decided to ignore it. A Single Moment of Sincerity started playing. I smiled as tears welled up in my eyes. I really like Ben but I also like Andy and I am not going to me the bitch that picks both.

As it got closer to Ben’s part I felt a kiss on my cheek I didn’t think anything of it. Then I hear someone singing in the background.

“These oceans lye far between us. When breathing has got too hard” I looked up to see Ben. He was smiling down at me.

 “But I wanted to finish singing.” He semi- whined. I just giggled.

“Well why don’t you?” I asked.

“I would like to sing with the girl whom claims she can’t sing.” He said while trying to give me the guilt look.

“I refuse to sing.”

“Please? These oceans lye far between us.” He began to sing.

When breathing has got to hard.” I mumbled.

“So she does sing.”

“Not well.”

“Prove it.”

I gave in and sang. “Breathing and gasping all leads to another messy ending.”

“What are your qualifications of not being able to sing, ‘cause, love, that was amazing.”

“I don’t know. You are the second person that I have sang in front of that said I was good.”

“That is fucked up how many people have you sang in front of?”

“You and Rachel.”

“See well now it makes sense.”

I sat up and looked around to see everyone in Asking Alexandria (except Ben) fucking someone and anyone, plus Ashley. What manwhores.

“So this is the reason we are all out on cots.”

“What?”

“So it would be easier to fuck people.”

He just nodded and then pinned me down.

“So what do you want to talk about, love?”

“So you aren’t going to be a manwhore tonight?”

“As long as I can talk to you, nope.” He said popping the “p”.

“Well then, I don’t really know. What do you want to talk about?”

“I want to talk about you. I want to get to know you. You aren’t like many other girls.”

“What do you want to know?”

“Everything.”

We ended up talking for an hour. Then he started asking about my family.

“Who do you live with?”

My eyes started to water. “I don’t really know right now.”

He looked at me concerned and worried. “What do you mean?”

“My asshole of an almost ex step-father decided to burn down my house killing my mother and father. I was supposed to live with him when I ran away to Rachel’s.” A tear started running down my face.

“What?! I would like to burn him alive.” He was enraged. I agreed.

“That’s not the worst part. The reason why he was almost ex was because my mom found out how perverted he was and that when he got drunk he would abuse me.”

“How long has this been going on for?”

“Since I was 8 or 9.”

“Why didn’t your mum or dad know sooner?”

“Because my mum was never home and my dad never made time to come see me or take me to his house.” I started crying I couldn’t hold it in.

“Don’t worry.” He pulled me into a hug. “I won’t let that ever happen to you again.”

“Thanks but I’m kinda tired.”

He laydown “Come here” I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms wrapped around me.

“Night, Ben.” I said and closed my eyes.

“Night, love.”

We fell asleep like that.

************************************************************************************************************

Song listening to: Not the American Average and Single Moment of Sincerity by: Asking Alexandria