Chapter 14: Results

Chapter 14: Results

Andy’s POV

I haven’t seen Selena in a while well not since breakfast anyway. I wanted to ask her something but still have yet to find her. I went out to smoke and saw a few fans so I walked over signed some stuff. When I got back to the bus she had vanished. I walked around for a little and I haven’t found her.

What is Ben doing with that porta potty? IS SOMEONE INSIDE THAT? Wait who is coming out? Maybe he was helping the person. Wait, is that Selena? Is she crying? That’s it I have to see what’s up. I just hope she wasn’t self-harming. I can’t say the other term; it just gives me so much pain to think of her like that.

 It is Selena. I shouldn’t interrupt their hug she probably needs a friend to talk to. She knows how I feel about her it may be awkward. I can’t take her crying. I will walk over. Yeah, that’s what I’ll do just walk over. Why am I even contemplating this with myself?

“Hey, what happened?” She looked at me and had me join the hug. Her sobs just came harder.

I looked up after kissing her head trying to find something that would help me figure out what had happened. I saw someone look at us kind of oddly. I broke from our group hug. My mind was locked on this person. I was walking up to him, when he picked up speed. I knew he must have had something to do with this.

“Hey!” He turned and noticed me and slowed down.

“Hi, can I help you with something?”

“What did you do to Selena, Seth?” I was pissed I saw his fist fly up and I took a punch in the jaw. I threw a punch right where he did. I heard people then I saw a fist come at my nose.

Ben’s POV

I had Selena sobbing in my arms I was trying to calm her down.

“What the fuck happened?” Rachel screamed. I handed Selena off to her and went to find Seth.

I saw Andy and the douche in the middle of a field.

“ANDY!” He noticed me and took a punch to the gut. I saw him curl up into a ball. I ran over to him to help in and I got a good punch in the back.

Selena’s POV

Rachel was trying to calm me down when the rest of the bands (AA, BVB) took me in a group hug. I heard random words and then I heard someone whisper “Seth”. I could keep it in a started bawling. I heard a slap and then Rachel say “Shut up. What are you, stupid?!” Someone mumbled “sorry” and people went back to comforting me.

“Are you ok?” James asked.

I wiped away a few tears and nodded. “Yeah I think I’m alright.”

“Well if it makes you feel any better our concert is in a two or three hours.”

I became very attentive. Where the fuck is Ben and Andy? “Anyone see where Andy and Ben went?” A bunch of them pointed in one way and CC pointed in the opposite direction I just rolled my eyes and started walking toward that way.

“ANDY! BEN!” I ran over to two bodies lying down in the middle of the field.

“Security took him away.” Ben said and I help him up then hugged him. I looked at Andy and he wasn’t moving what-so-ever.

************************************************************************************************************

Listening to: well watching the Labyrinth

I know short and suckish. OH WELL! PM me with ideas plzzzzzzzz. do forget vote and comment =D