Chapter 15: New Thoughts

Andy’s POV

“ANDY! BEN!” I heard Selena yell. I tried looking up but was consumed by black.

“Mate, wake up.” I heard a familiar British voice say. I slowly opened my eyes.

“Hey, Danny, where is everyone?” I asked looking around.

“Everyone except Ben, Rachel, and Selena are out to brunch. The three are all sleeping.”

“Oh alright” I tried sitting up, but Danny pushed me down.

“Relax you need to lay down.” I wanted to see Selena and tell her I was alright and what not.

“Hey, um what time is it?”

“Like eleven I think.”

“Oh, and they’re still sleeping?”

“Well, they fell asleep at like four once they stopped freaking out about Falling In Reverse joining us.”

“What do you mean?”

“You have been out for two weeks, mate.”

“Oh, well I guess wake me up when they’re up.”

Selena’s POV

“Ben, wake up.” I tried to get out of his arms that were around my waist but he wasn’t budging so it was time to wake him up. “Come on, wake up.” He still didn’t move. I gave up and cuddled against his bare chest. I fell asleep again.

“Love wake up.” I heard someone whisper. I felt lips press against my head. I slightly opened my eyes to see a face that I have been waking up to a lot recently. I felt his lips press on mine.

“Morning,”

“How did you sleep?”

“Pretty well, you realize you don’t wake up for anything. I could have slapped you with your own dick and you wouldn’t wake up.” He chuckled. “I’m serious!” I yelled but in more of a whisper tone. I heard some voices in the other room.

“Oh, well I guess wake me up when they’re up.” I heard a deep, sexy voice say. I kind of went into a daze after that.

************************************FLASHBACK**************************************

When are you going to wake up Andy? I kissed his forehead. He has been out for a few hours.

“Hey, you, how is he?” Ash walked on the bus.

“The same, what are you doing about the show?”

“That’s what I came in here for. Would you mind filing in? We’re going to cut the set so we’re only playing three songs.”

“Yeah, I guess I will be out in a moment I just have to get ready.”

“I’m doing your make-up.” He said or more like demanded, with a huge smile.

“Alright, I’ll be out in a minute.” I grabbed one of Andy’s vests and got into black skinny jeans. I was searching through my shirts when I came across a shirt that was black and said ‘Hate isn’t something to celebrate’. It was a little torn up but doable under the vest. I put on my black high tops, grabbed my pins and jewelry and ran out the door. Someone grabbed my arm and I screamed thinking of the worst.

“Shh it’s just me.” I heard Ben and soon enough everyone was surrounding us.

“Oh, guys I’m alright.” Everyone except Ashley and Ben left.