Chapter 3: First Choice

Rachel’s POV

I had to rush James down the laundry chute as well. I couldn’t believe everything that has gone on today. My hand started to shake vigorously. I could hear the car pulling up in the driveway I started to pace knowing exactly who it was and why he was here.

Steps. That’s all I heard I closed my eyes and immediately opened them as I heard my front door creak open giving me chills down my spine. The sight of him makes me want to vomit. What an ASS HOLE! I opened my mouth to welcome him and absolutely nothing came out.

He asked almost pissed off sounding. “Where is Selena?”

I was about to tell him which way she “went” when I caught myself and asked “Why is it important?”

He looked semi-sincere semi-sarcastic and the rest up to no good. “Her house burnt down entirely all that’s left is the frame work. Sadly, her mother and father went down with it I was hoping to pick out a gravestone with her. I thought we could put everything behind us for this.” He said. I could tell he was lying as he got to the end.

“She went down the block and to the right I think.” I think he could tell I was lying. Probably because my hand could not stop shaking.

“Seriously, Where is she!?” He said it with so much tension I thought he would burst.

“Honestly. It was either to the left or right, but it was down the street.” I too was getting a little tense and angered. “You should go, now.” It was the only thing I could think of.

“I will leave when you tell me where she is.” He raised his hand I knew what he was going to do, but instead he placed it on the door and pried it open. He started rummaging through my house. MY HOUSE! I ran to the laundry chute trying to get James to come out. He had a passed out Selena in his hands. I smirked and showed him how to get out.

I ran over to him and realized Seth was in the room behind us. I started loud whispering to James so Seth would think that I was talking to Selena hopefully when he sees James he would leave.

“Why are you out of the bathroom?” I asked him.

He started replying “You-“I was trying to get him to stop. I think he started catching on.

“He might see you.” I said holding my finger up to my mouth. I was hearing footsteps coming closer.

Seth started to talk. “I knew you- I am so sorry I didn’t realize that…” he started to mumble as he finished his sentence. Now, what I didn’t think of was he now knows that a guy was in my house. One that my mom wouldn’t approve of.

“Please. Don’t tell anyone.” I started to beg.

“Don’t worry I won’t. Sorry for barging in” I forgave him and he left, thank God. Now it was up to my brother and myself to get Selena up and out of here before Seth comes back.

******************************************************************************************

Song I'm listening to: House of Wolves by My Chemical Romance :(

THREE IN THE PAST 10-15 MINUTES!!!!! IM ON A ROLL!

This one was mainly punctution errors, but anywho!

I LOVIES YOU ALL!!!!