CHAPTER 10

(Malhotra Haweli, Chandigarh in media box)

INB NEWS OFFICE_

ABHI-i called you guys,
Here.. Bcoz i have a new assiment. Trust me its really going to help our TRPs and our media company can position on no.1 from no 2.

Nandini-ok fine..but what this assignment is abt what ????

Abhi-hmm..nice question miss murthy..actually I have decided to publish a journal about Mr manik malhotra. The journal will be about his success,achievements,strategies. But not anything about his personal life except his birth place school digress studies thats it.

Everyone in the con room start to gossiping abt it everyone is looking very happy except nandini who is frustrated to the core seeing the people talking about him so proudly and even abhi is now fallen for his charm.

Finally to gain the attention,abhi claps-guyss...we dont have much time so please lets try to dismissed it all.

Sasha-but sir..who will do this assignment..

Abhi eyeing nandini-hmm..no doubt ofcourse (seeing dis coming nandini hides underneath the table)one of our best journalist..Nandini Murthy.(nandini bent more neath the table )come on nandini...I saw you now come out(everyone chuckles)stop being kiddish now come out you are a professional.

Nandini coming out from table-sorry sir..but with manik malhotra I dont want to be at all..you know him which kind of a person he is..and lady time on interview usne to hdd gi kr di thi..

Sasha flirtatious-sir if you dont mind to main manik k iv le lo...

Abhi awkwardly-no sasha..its ok nandini will do it..and nandini you are not alone doing it you will have your crew members there..

Nandini arrogantly-still a no..

Abhi angrily-mrs murthy you are doing it...or else....(he stops me in mid)

Nandini confused-or else what...

Abhi sternly-u will be FIRED..!!!!

Nandini and everyone gasped in shock and nandini freeze at her place..

Nandini stuttering-but..but.ab..I...I.me..mean.sir..

Abhi spat cutting her in between-YES OR NO..!! Miss murthy..???

Nandini with a straight face spat sternly-FINE..!!!

Abhi-good...so everyone now it decided..nandini,mitali shivam ranjit or ashna you all are going together as our crew member..

Everyone looks happy and nods in affermation excitedly except nandini who is sucking.

Shivam-but sir going..????

Abhi-yeah sorry...actually you guys are going with manik tonight Chandigarh..and that is his birth place also so guys start from there only..GOT IT!!!

All-yes sir!!!

Abhi-hmm good..now you all are dismissed..and you guys go home and start to pack manik is going by his private plane and you all,are going by our companys one..ok