CHAPTER 21

Everyone was getting ready for engagement party girls in Alya room and boys in Dhruvs room. Finally everyone has got their partners but Samaira's partner isnt revelled to anyone yet.

Manik-Nandini.
Cabir-Navya
Mukti-Abhimanyu
Mahar-Abeer
Sujal-Kriti
Prem-Kanika
Vivan-Sara
????-Samaira.

ALYA'S ROOM:-

Girls are looking excited after preening Alya in her beautiful lacy white gown with silver embroidery work all over the dress with sweetheart strapless dress with veil. She is looking gorgeous with her hair curled and drap in a sweet side bun with a beautiful butterfly bun pin.All the girls are admiring their work on Alya and they all feeling proud.

"Gohd!!!Alya..u look beautiful!!!!"sara beamed excitedly.

"No one can help dhruv from falling again in love with u.."mahar teased and,Alya blushed.

"Awwww!!!our gori mem.. can blush also.."Mukti teased and she glared mukti faking her anger.

"Ok..now enough!!!tum log ko taiyaar ni hona kya..ab jaldi jake tumsb taiyaar hojao..vrna tumlog ki bina na,engagement krni pad jae..now go.."Alya pushed them out from her room. They show their fake disappointment but alya didn't buy and finally locked her room with a smile.

Alya attire

********

Now where we will get ready.."sara asked.

"In my room..come on.."mahar exclaimed excitedly and they all follow her after gathering their stuff in her room.
They all got ready after taking three hours and then they all faced each other.

"Wow!!!everyone is looking so,fdrop dead gorgeous, I dont know how boys,will handle themselves.."kanika joked and they all laughed.After a last touch they decided to check on boys.

When they got,out of the room they didint find boys in the room and they walked downstairs.

Navya attire