CHAPTER 29

(Author happy :-) note)

GUYS!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS MY FEELINGS IN WORDS THAT HOW MUCH YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY AND OBVIOUSLY ON CLOUD TWELTH. I FEEL LIKE ALL MY EXHAUSTION DRIVE AWAY WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. I SMILED LIKE A MORON WHENEVER I READ YOUR COMMENTS AND FEEL BLESSED. THOSE WHO THINK I REALLY DON'T PAY ANY HEEDS TO THEIR COMMENTS THEY ARE WRONG BECAUSE I READ AND FEEL EACH AND EVERY COMMENTS WITH BOTTOM OF MY HEARTS.

I WELCOME ALL MY NEW READERS WITH OPEN HEARTS AND I AM REALLY FEEL THANKFUL TO HAVE A NEW READER EVERDAY AND THE WAY THEY PUT THERE FEELINGS IN A SINGLE COMMENT. THEY THINK THERE LONG LONG COMMENTS BORE ME BUT THE REALITY IS THEY MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY. IT MAKES MY EVERY WORK AND THOUGHTS  WORTH WRITING.

YOU MADE MY STORY WORTHY

NOW NO MORE MY STUPID GUFFS AND :-)      HAPPY READING

[MANIK POV]

"Its impossible to heal her no one can heal her" abhi's curt voice dragged me out from my thoughts.

"But why??" I asked pissed.

"Because she, she is so broken and shattered like..like mirror. Jisse tum jitna bhi jodna chahoge vo judenge nahi lekin hame taqleef bht de jaenge.."he wobbled his eyes almost looking teary.

"Tu..bolna kya chahta hai..thoda clearly bol??"cabir asked.

"Main ye kehna chahta hu k agr koi bhi nandini ko heal krne ki koshish karega vo khud ko usse zada hurt karega. Nandini ko heal krna isn't easy usse heal krne k mtlb hai khud ko taqleef dena. Usse heal kr paoge ya nahi muje nahi pata bt khud ko zarur hurt krloge. Tumlog use jitna bhi heal karoge vo tumlog hurt karegi. Itna hurt karegi k..k...tumsb bardasht nahi kr paoge or ye risk ko b ni le sakta kyunki hamme se kisi k ander itna patience and tolerance nahi hai." Abhi interpreted.

But I will take the risk!!!!

"Tu iska mtlb ham sari zindagi nandini ko khud ko ese hurt krne de.."I snapped.

"Huhuh!!shayd.. ??? Vo itni bikhri hui, itne tokdo me tuti hui hai k kisi k lie bhi ye sb krne easy nahi hai."he chuckled sarcastically before speaking weakly.

"Agr hum usse sametle to??"'i almost whispered audibly to him and he just shook his head.

I don't care but I will do it!!!

We were again fell into a comfortable silence when we hear some sound from room where we left Nandini. We all quickly get up and ran upstairs.

We reached there to find Nandini struggling to get jug from the bedside table. We all reached near her I stopped her holding her hands and cabir took the glass from her and pour the water for her while Abhi and girls sst beside her to make her sit comfortably.

She looked at me but pulled her hand away from my hand slightly when I took the glass from cabir and offered her to drink. She took it struggling because her hand was injured so Mukti helped her to drink it. After drinking the whole glass she gave the glass back to me. When Nandini finally looked us she stiffened because we all were seeing her like hawk. She looked on her lap where  her hand laced on it.

"Nandini what was that for???" Abhi was the first to ask her gravelly. She sat quite.

"Nandini!!why u hurted yourself???" This time it was Navya whp asked her lovingly.