CHAPTER 18

Living Area.

Girls are all ready go go for shopping and just waiting for the guys and nandini  to show up and finally after waiting for them first was Abeer,Dhruv,Sujal, Prem, Avinash and Niketan shown up walking towards them and after few seconds Nandini shown up and then she gave them a smile but they all look at her in desbelief and she frowns in confusion.

"What happen..y u all are looking at me like this..??"nandini asked.

"Nandini..dont tell us k tumhe pata ni we are going for shopping..what nonsense abtk tum ready nahi hui.."alya said annoyingly.

"Sorry..but I dont think I really need  shopping..I already had done yesterday.."nandini excused.

"Nandini..its my engagement..now come on..."alya insists and following her everyone start to insist her and finally she agreeded.

"Now whats new discussion is going on..."manik asked while  steping down from stairs in his formals.

"Wohoo!!!looking like someone going to set his office on fire.."Kanika said flirticiously battling with her eyelashes and manik just gave a small smile to her in response of which his family members look a lil taken aback because manik is not the guy who just leave the girl that to without flirting her back but still they thought it as his mood switch.

"So tumlog kahi jaa rahe ho..."manik asked avoiding there looks.

"Yeah for shopping actually...we expected u too but,you Mr workholic.."dhruv commented.

"No guyss..just kuch important files crosscheck krni thi and papers sign krne the..vrna main zarur aata..u guys carry on..next time for sure.."he said with a smile.

"Okk"Alya said dispointedly and then addedsnapping at nandini"r nandini tum abtk yaha ho..go change fast.."and manik quickly shot a look at her.

"Tum sb ja rahe ho.."he blurted out in exasperation.

"Haan..hmsb ja rahe hai..just elders ko chor k.."Mahar told casually

he take a look of everyone and saw all friends of dhrulya ready and then he looked at nandini who just turn to go to get ready and the thought pf that guys being with her flirting her all the while blares in his head making him furious and he too think to join them so that he wont let those guys come near them but he cant say yes now because he already told them about his work and he dont want them to suspect his intention so he cant join them but he has to think to stop nandini to hoing with them and then suddenly an idea popped in his mind.

"Aah!!Nandini..."he,called nandini halting her in her track and she turned frowning and then he added"you cant go with them"and everyone shot him a surprised confused  look"aah I mean..vo nandini is here to complete her journal ab ghr pr sb preparations me busy hai r main office main..so I thpught it will be easy if she will join me in office and I  will give her the infos she needed and she can work on her journal easily.."he explained convincingly and nandini too seems to think about it and she thought to agreed and others to agreed knowing her purpose of being here and manik becomes beyond happy inwardly.

_***********

MALHOTRA GROUPS OF INDUSTRY:-

Manik halts his car in front of his building with nandini sitting on passenger seat beside manik and he was the first to come out from car and walk to other side to open the door for nandini like a true getleman and when Nandini came out from car and his guards look taken a back seeing their Boss opening the door for a girl which he never did except the lady from his family but still they greeted them normally like everytime.