EPILOGUE

"Ma..Manik!"

"Manik !"

Nandini's groggy voice echoed in entire dark room, the only source of light is the light coming from the huge glass window wall.

"ugg Manik wake up please!" she whined after getting no response from her husband of three years.

"hmmm.." Manik replied in his sleep, eyes half open.

"Manik I'm craving something.." She trailed of licking her lips excitedly and Manik eyes instantly shot open kicking off all the sleep but then he smiled in relief as if remembering something.

"Oh is it your roasted garlic pamesan aloo paratha again?" He teased her wife reminding her of her weird craving. "No worries I already told the cook to stock it in kitchen since you have been devouring it for three days like a whale." He laughed at his own joke and got up to grant her Queen wish.

"No!" She shrieked in protest "baby wants to eat something else tonight." She mumbled playing with her fingers adorably while her eyes are fixed on her fidgeting fingers completely avoiding his husband gaze wondering how much trouble she puts him into every night and well...day and assuming him annoyed afterall  its freaking 2:00 am in the night.

But its not even her fault,its all for their baby. The baby is  weird, stubborn and demanding; seems like it has already taken all the negative traits of their parents even before coming to the world and then again its not even baby's fault too now because it happens to have the two most weirdest people as its parents.

"hmm so what's my queen wants to eat this time hmm?" He asked lovingly coming back to her side freeing her fidgeting fingers and kissing her knuckles with so much love and adoration that it will even put Romeo -Juliet to shame.

"Well.." Nandini's eyes lighten up realizing he isn't annoyed like very first time.

"mhm" He patiently waited smiling at her.

He  has become comfortable and feels less annoyed by his disturbed sleep in the middle of the night like he used to initially and he smiled realizing how much he already have changed in these eight months. He can't believe he is the same man who was ready to kill his own wife and yelled at her for waking him up at 1 am just because she was craving kadhi and chawal (rice) because If anything Manik thought he loves more than Nandini in his life then it was his beauty sleep but soon it changed straiting his facts when his heart twisted in his chest seeing uncontrollable water work by Nandini in the middle of the night and she stopped talking to him for two weeks until another craving arrived. Now he knows he will even move the Mount Everest if Nandini says.P Parenthood does mericle!

"Manik I..I want something that..that has the aroma of pizza but the texture of cake. You know what I mean." And here ladies and gentlemen she came up with another blockbuster craving of hers.

"So you want a pizza that looks like a cake?" Manik asked thoughtfully trying to put two and two together and finally came up with this.

"No No!" she denied looking embarrassed. She really doesn't know how to explain her husband and by any chance if he understands really then from where the heck he will get it? God! Why my baby is getting more demanding and weird day by day; Nandini thought to herself.

"then?" He frowned.

"Look ! it..it should be something like pizza and cake both. What I mean is the aroma and toppings of a pizza but the sweetness of cake well mixed with the flavours of pizza. You know now what I mean exactly?" She pleaded with her eyes after explaining him in the best way she can.

There was a complete long silence while they both stared at each other one is in anticipation for a reply and another one with a face as plain as polished rock, giving away nothing.