CHAPTER 25

DEVELOPING FEELINGS!!!

[Manik POV]

I was fighting with the decision. I am feeling hell nervousness for the first time in my whole life. I never thought just cuddling a girl will be that hard to even have s*x. I never thought even for a second to have s*x with a woman but here I am fighting just for laying beside her, the feelings and nervousness I am getting right now are indescribable and sweating me. I don't know what will be her reaction in the morning if she will find me beside her. I never felt this comcerned and fear for any women then why with her, why I always have different and inexperienced and bizzare feelings with her. I don't understand why her every reactions and treatments towards me effect me so much. I am not scared of laying beside her but of her reaction in the morning, I am fearing to see abhor and disgust in her eyes for me. I don't know why but I can't stand with the feeling of her despising me.

just the solicitude of it haunts like hell!!!!

I again check upon her for the last time but still there is no recovery in her body temperature, she is still cold and shivering. I thought for a moment again and then gulping I ordain, that I will do it because I cant risk her life. I can't see her like this fighting for her life.

I got from her side and searched the shack for some sheets to cover our self and eventually I find a single layerd sheet. I grabbing it walk back to her and cover her half naked body. I was about to lay beside her when I felt my pant are soaked in water. I pulled it down leaving myself just in my boxers. I again gulped seeing her unconscious posture and slowly join her laying beside her under the sheet. After an argument of my heart and brain, I slowly slided my hand wrapping around her body tangling our legs and her body underneath me to protect ger from cold. I made sure I don't put my complete weight on her but still provide against her from cold. I felt her posture being relaxed after snuggling more into my chest to get appropriate heat from my body. I smiled at her this gesture, it filled my heart with warmth and gaily. I felt contentment. I grinned at myself. I never felt these heavenly feeling and peace before with any other woman. This proximity of ours is much better than the intimacies I had with other women.

Everything feels pure bliss!!!!

I never believed in cuddling or to be someone's cuddle bear seemed like pure cliche. I always believed in having my ways in bed with women and then left them there heartbroken. I maybe thinking like some love struck teenagers, getting excited with the cliches but I am never going to denying it.

That it feels heaven!!!

I admire her most beautiful face for a long time before sleeping under a peaceful slumber pulling her more closer into me with a huge smile for the first time without me realizing.

This is going to be the best and the most peaceful night!!!!

[Nandini POV]

I tried to open my eyes but failed however I failed with the dazzle falling on my face troubling me to open my eyes and when I tried to turn around I felt a heavy weight on me and with my every struggling movement I felt a hold tightening around me. I frowned in confusion when I felt rising-falling  of a hard surface with a melodious rhythm. I snapped open my eyes after realizing its a human body, more precise a naked human body. I got panicked and scared like hell thinking about the possibilities to why I am in arms of a naked man. I struggled to free myself from the person death hold making sure I won't make him up and finally freeing myself faced the person and I gasped in shock and horror.