CHAPTER 37

Nandini POV

All the brides are getting  ready in the same room and just twenty minutes left for ceremony. Poor girls are looking so happy but they are unaware from reality. And I am just  hoping my team collect those papers.

"Apka naam ?" a man came to me with a register and pen in his hand who was noting down girls name and informing something to them.

"Nandini" I mumbled.

"Apka ka mandap no. 17 hai" after saying this he walked to other brides.

Soon the time came and all the brides after getting ready asked to follow the man who was noting down and telling the mandaps number. I started to tremble more in nervousness thinking about the very less possibility to save us or we can hope only for miracles because one thing is sure that even after finding the paper just 2 young girls and two boys can't stop these wedding in this tight security and well planned destination. May be they can show the proof to police and telecast this whole sting operation tomorrow after the wedding and save next girl victims but they cant atleast save this girls and me its not possible at all.

I don't know where I will be tomorrow and what I will be doing but at least I will try my escape after the wedding.

I was trailing behind other brides so lost when my phone vibrated and I stealthily answered it with my hands free. I don't know who it is but I hope it will be something good whoever it is.

"Hello ma'am??" Some man whispered from other side as if hiding from someone and I instantly recognized the voice. Shivam. but just 'hmmed' in acknowledgement. "Ma'am we found the papers!!" His voice is was still a whispered but happy. "And you won't believe these files has more than the things we already knew. It has record of 25 years of mass wedding which are conducted here in this village. It has all the needed information where and whom they are selling these girls, how many more famous faces supporting them etc. I think now we reveal their true faces and this time no one can help them because this proves even trap those who will ever try to help them.

After hearing him I felt first time happy even knowing that it won't save me and other these girls but atleast it will reveal their faces. I look around me and found two brides are trailing behind me so I gave them way to walk ahead of me and slowly started to creep my paces and quickly hide behind the wall.

" shivam.!! Listen carefully whatever I am going to say. You with others go back to city before anyone catch you and we lose our last hope.those papers. I don't think it will be possible to stop this wedding because its already time and if you call police to tell them to come here they will ask thousands proof or possibilities are if policemen are also sold out to them then you guys will be over here. But if they believe you and aren't supporting them which I really doubt they won't make it quick to come here because it will take two hours for them to be hear. So please take others and go back and may be....it was our last meeting."I explained him everything and dragged last part.

"Ma'am don't say this we will do someth......." He was saying something when I heard footsteps then man voice.

"Dulhan no. 17!!" The man is searching for me so I quickly cutted the phone.

I think I can't escape atleast from here...

"G..g.. Main yaha hu" I quickly came out behind from the wall and stuttered.

"Kya kr rahi this tum yaha?" He asked suspiciously.

"Wash...washroom gai..thi" I gave him a fake nervous smiled and he looked convince.

"Think hai chalo.. Varmaala ka time ho gaya" and my body shivered in fear.