CHAPTER 36

Nandini POV

I am pacing to and fro locking the door from inside looking at my phone time to time with the deepest frown over my forhead. I am seriously going crazy with nervousness and fear. I hope they really will find something soon against that B***ard before he come back here to me.

And suddenly my phone rang to life again startling me but seeing the name I sighed in relief and quickly answered it without any further delay and hoping this call really have some good news.

"Yes Shivam!" I answered.

"Ma'am we really found something more shocking about this whole wedding facade." His voice laced with shock and sorrow. "Ma'am this isn't any real wedding. We went to follow Mr Premraag to the meeting room where a really important meeting was going on. There were so many know faces and two shaikhs from Dubai." As he continued my heart beat quicken more in anticipation."and we found out that all those grooms who are participating are utterly fake and paid. This is just a plan to sell innocent girl to Shaikhs. And one thing is crystal clear this is the case of HUMAN TRAFFICKING. " and on that line I didn't felt land underneath my feet.

I mean from how many years they are practicing this fake marriage and in how many parts of India. They destroyed how many girls just for money and power.

"They are working on contract in that meeting with shakhs. They probably are selling twenty five girls and the most horrible thing is..." He keep on telling me and when it come to horrible part his voice cracked a bit as if he is nervous and fearing but I waited for him to continue patiently "the thing is you are at the top list and on highest price." He completed and this really made me feel sick and I realized that I already risked myself.

This is the situation of  either kill or cure...

"Mam I already told you that you are risking yourself and now probably you are the person who need to be save."his voice has genuine concerned.

" Shivam breath and when we already know that we are in danger so you guys should already start to work on it."I replied calmly suppressing the storm already going inside me. "And please say that you find anything helpful or not to save ourselves.?" I asked hopefully and there was silencing for few seconds threatening me.

"I am not sure but I think those contract papers they were sighing is our last hope. If we any how get it then we can save everyone." He answered thoughtfully.

"So what you guys doing go and steal those paper and I hope it can solve everything." I stated impatiently.

"But Ma'am he already took it with him somewhere." He informed and I growled in annoyance.

"Then go and follow him. Try to find where he is keeping it and please call me if you find it." I commanded before hanging up.

Please god made them find it soon...

***

Its been half hours since hearing something from my time and I am going crazy because we only have less than an hour to stop this wedding. I almost wear abrase my dupatta in nervousness turning around my fingers when I heard a sudden knock on the door.

I got up to check peeping from the window stealthily before opening the door and I frozen seeing the person outside. Its Premraag standing there looking impatient with a greedy wicked smile giving me sense of fear.

Oh god;!!what I will do now...

I again started to pace in fear what to do when my phone rang again with Mitali's name flasing. I quickly answered it and tucked hide the handsfree behind my ears.