CHAPTER 46

MANIK POV

shit..!!..shit..!!..shit..!!

''what the hell that woman want from me?'' I am so mad right now, I don't know if I was feeling more crazy before or now. This all is so fucked up.

I don't want to hurt Nandini anymore that damage is already enough and the overwhelming feeling I have I cant trust my self around her so I left the farmhouse to get my answers from the only woman who is causing troubles in my life since she gave birth to me. I don't know if she even is my real mother or not because a mother cant done this much damage right?

I was so much hurt and angry when she left me and dad for another man who was undercover cover billionaire working as our driver but I never hated her because somewhere deep down a child in me knew a wife , a daughter or a sister can be cheater but a mother.

I always heard from Daima that a mother is the purest and kindest soul god sends on this planet to take care of us and I believed her each and every world about mother until now but I doubt anymore.

I may be never forgiven her for what she did but I always loved her and no one knew it, No one knew it that I still love my mother until this day and missed her presence in my life but that lady doesn't care anymore.

I just want to get my answers tonight at any cost and that woman cant escape , I know she is in Chandigarh because she tried so many times to contact me even today in the morning on my office number but I never respond to her. I never talk to her because I cant help my feelings for her when she begs for forgiveness and cry to call her mom once which hurts me to the core and my heart bleeds seeing tears in her eyes after all she is my mother damn it. But now its time to talk to her. If she really wants to talk to me than she has to talk in my way.

People and media call me ruthless and heartless because I don't wanna show them how pathetic actually I am. I am really a softie when it comes to the people I love. People says I make it easy for them to hate me and even as said by Nandini but for me its the toughest thing to hate the people I love.

Why I cant hate the way my dad hates me?

why I cant hate the way Nandini hates me and blamed me for the crime I was unaware of my whole life? When I also was the fallen victim of the same sin committed by my mother.

Why?.. Why?.. Why?..

Why everyone abandons me for my mother sin. First my Dad and now..Nandini.

Am I that hateful for not capable to hate the people I love?

The speed of my car isn't less than any formula one tracks and my vison is already blur by the filled tears in my eyes and after the heart stabbing thought I don't know when fresh tears made there ways down from my eyes making my eyes blurrier and now I am crying and sobbing like a child who got lost in a carnival by their loved ones. And at this time I want to be the one to hate everyone because I'm the one who is feeling more dejected and betrayed than any other living beings right now. Everyone has someone to blame but to whom I will blame for the hurt and betrayal I'm feeling.

I soon entered the familiar road of city and drove away to the Pawan hotel where my mother is staying with her second husband. It is one of the best hotel in Chandigarh so it wasn't hard to know where she is staying because my mother being a sophisticated and elite chooses the best in command.

I parked my car in front of the beautiful hotel building and its owner Prateek Paswan is one of my friend so it wont be hard to get direct entry because I come here often whenever my friend is in town.

*****

I knocked thrice reaching my mother's penthouse door and stood there in anticipation waiting for her to speak.