CHAPTER 22

(Manan dresses are already pasted on chapter 20)

[Nandini POV]

After engagement rituals, all the guest walked to the hall after congratulating the couples. We all too walked to them to congratulate them.

***

Ballroom

Everyone came here with their dates clinging to him, all the famous people of Chandigarh like politicians, actors businessmen and some important people are from other states too, may be they are close ones friends that's why. I found I interviewed some of them. They guests are only VIPs. Manik introduced me to almost every one and some of them recognized me instantly whom I interviewed. Its really indeed a high class party. Manik took me to one of his most important client from delhi.

I don't understand what he is doing or wants to proof!!!

"Nandini.."manik stated with a smile sliding his hands on my waist authoritatively"meet Mr and Mrs Manjeet Kundra, our oldest business associate." Manik introduced and I quickly shook hand with them they are elder yet stunning Sikh couple.

"Nice to meet u.."I stated with a smile.

"Nice to meet you to Nandini.."mr kundra to smiled they are really welcoming.

"Vese you are the most famous new reader Nandini Murthy right???" Mrs kundra exclaimed cheerfully and I really looked confused at their excitement.

Business people like them what has to do with me.

"Yes..I am the one.."

"Oh my god!!!"They exclaimed looking more excited as they eon some jackpot. Me and Manik both looked confused.

"I dont wanted to be rude, but ehat so exciting in this.."I asked politely.

"Tumne hme ni pehchana.."mr kundra asked

"Ofcourse, you are one of the best businessman of state.."I stated the fact.

"Offo..vese nahin" mrs kundra chided "do u know Yuvraj Kundra"mrs kundra asked and there something hited.

"Oh yeah..Bollywood superstar Yuvraj Kundra.."I asked creasing my brows and they nodded cheerfully."so is he you son..??"I asked again, I remember once I took his interview 1 year ago and believe me he was really rude at first and we guys pulled up a fight their and then.

"Tum use kese janti ho Nandini.."manik asked frowning but I ignored him.

"You know, jbse tumne use interview kia hqi, vo bilkul badal gaya hai.."I frowned "I mean ek saal ho gae, pr aaj b vo tumhara ek b Interviews or show nahi chorta usne hme btaya how u guys fought at the day of his interview because he was being an ass qnd u poured a glass of cold water in front of whole unit.."she laughed and manik looked at me disbelievingly. But still I dont understand why she is telling me all this and why he watched my shows.

That was our first and last meeting.

"I am sorry but there isnt interesting anything besides we never met after that.."

"We know u guys never meet but just a single meeting eith him u changed him for good, he really wanted to meet u but he never got time but when he got time u wasnt free. I just think what it will be if u both will be together for life.."she,said dreamily and I fel uncomfortable and manik hold became tight on my waist.