CHAPTER 30

[Manik POV]

Its been two days of Nandini's panic attack. I am glad they didn't left haveli because Daima asked for apology on time when she came to know about Abhi was serious on leaving Chandigarh. She really was hurt and guilty to knew that Nandini hurted herself because of her harsh words. We had the slight idea might be daima was feeling guilty but she was a egoistic woman but she surprised us when Daima asked apology that too joining her hands in front of nandini with tears in her eyes which melted Nandini's heart and she forgiven her. Now daima and Nandini are in good terms and they both started to even like each other.

But the thing bothering me still is that I didn't get time to talk to Nandini. She always sat in her room resting she very rarely comes downstairs because she is still not overcome with her trauma and second she needed someone helps to walk. Thats why she prefer to spent her day in her room.

Its night and everyone is already headed to sleep in their room but I am having last two nights sleepless because I want to talk to her. I am restless to know why she is avoiding me. Yes. She is avoiding me since that accident, whenever I get the time or find her alone to talk to her she always pretends sleepy or busy. I am sure it's not coincidence because she actually ignoring me and I can't take this.

Talking nandini will be the first thing in morning!!!!

Next Day:-

I am standing outside Nandini's door preparing myself to knock on her door, today I woke up early because I wanted to tqlk to her before breakfast so no one can disturb us. Finally I gathered some courage and knocked on her door before straightening my suit grey jacket. I heard a music like sweet voice permitting me inside.

I slightly pushed the door and frowned to find room empty no traces of nandini but my eyes averted to the balcony door which was open wide. It means she is in balcony. I walked towards balcony with steady paces.

I saw her leaning on the railing staring straight in garden draped in a thin shawl, her hairs were damp collected on one side of her shoulder. I again straightened my jacket before walking towards her and standing beside her but she still hasn't noticed me so I cleared my throat and she quickly snapped a look and get a little startled before speaking.

"You???"she asked in a little shocked tone as if she never expected my visit.

But don't worry sweetheart there are more going to be unexpected stuffs!!!

I mentally smirked "well...a good morning to you too "I wished sarcastically.

"How are you feeling??"I asked her softly after a few secs of silence.

"Fine!!"she answered after staring at me but then again another silence came between us.

"Nandini!!"I called her name softly before breathing and she looked at me "why are you ignoring me??"I questioned almost whispering painfully.

"Huh!!"she frowned "I am not ignoring you"she said abruptly averting her gaze from me.

Ueah!!!yeah!!I can sense that...

"Really??Then why I am having these feelings of you ignoring me.??"I mocked.

"Look !!I don't know what are you talking about and you are pin pointing it like as if we were in good terms before and most importantly I don't know why I will ignore you whrn I am already bog down with my own trauma." She stated so casually that for a second I wanted to believe her nonsense but I know she is an expert in hiding her emotions.