CHAPTER 50 B

Continuation...

"You're cursed Mrs Agnihotiri"

"Or should I say Nyonika Malhotra..well No! I think it should be Nyonika Sehgal now" Manik taunted and confusion covered her face.

"I am Nyonika Agnihotiri of course" she replied with a frown.

"Are ya sure?" He then again turned his face in My so called father and grandfather direction with a smile,not just a normal smile but a dark and mysterious as if his smile has all the secrets of their destruction which already had i guess what more is there.

"Nandini!" And i snapped my head in his direction who was still starring them with his dark gaze. "Nandini do you remember your mother ever signing those divorce papers which your father sent to your house?" He asked with smug look. My brows creased deep in thoughts on the reminder of that day; the day i lost the company of my mother. But i don't understand what manik has to do with it and how the fuck he knows?

"How do you know Manik that my father sent my mom divorce papers but didn't appear himself?"

"Never mind Nandini but mind to tell where is your mom right now?" He asked again making my blood boil and anger and confusion.

What the hell is he planning!

"What it has to do with all these?" I asked calmly.

"Everything" he answered simply. And i sighed.

"She is in coma ; in a hospital right now" it pained me to say that but i revealed nonetheless and hear gasps around me.

"She slipped in coma since that day right?I mean the same day your father sent her those papers or should i say she slipped Into coma due to those papers?" He asked and i nodded stiffly. And then i saw a glimpse of guilt flashing in my father's eyes but well it didn't effect me a bit in anyway.

"Mr Agnihotri being a tycoon and really didn't take you as that fool .I mean seriously! Did ya never tried to reach court office to confirm about the submission of divorce papers or naver realized why ya never received any notice from the court? WERE YOU THAT NAIVE??" He explained then eventually lashed out at him.

"Do you know your marriage with this woman is illegal?" And now everything started to fall in place, i finally understand what Manik was trying to do.And that thought flabbergasted me.I mean why I never realized that in the first place. How could i be that dumb!!

And then I laughed; laughed like a lunatic.

"And here all my life i was thinking how to get back to ya and it was that easy and i never realized." I stated loudly still in the same shock and their all attention turned in my direction faces laced with confusion.

"Well I heard Agnihotris love their pride, status and position. Now its time to show the world your ugly status and worthless pride. Now its time for the world to know that how they treated their first daughter in law and their granddaughter just bcz she wasn't from the same status and how they have been providing shelter to their son's mistress." i lashed out ; blood rushing rapidly in my whole system; rising my temper even more.

Now its time for justice; Justice for my mother!

"Nandini wait! You are also an Agnihotri.You cant do that to your own family.We appologise for the past mistake.But please don't do this."

Senior Agnihotri was shivering in panic; his family reputation is on stake by his own granddaughter.

"No!!! This is not my family.You people are nothing to me.If anything you people are just the tormentor of my mother. And for god sake dont call it a mistake.You all are sinners and sinners Don't get forgiveness they only deserve Punishment. And soon you will receive your punishment; and your this Agnihotri empire the one build on deceptions and lies will dilapidate soon."I threatened them saying this i turn around on my heels to live in utter rage ; oblivion to the voice calling out for me.